Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Queue in the Disneyland Resort...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Queue in the Disneyland Resort...

Okay ladies and gents... I've been thinking about it and no other theme park (other then the Disney parks) has better theming in its waiting areas then the DL Resort and I was just wondering:

What is your favorite queue out of all the rides in the Disneyland Resort? (Including DCA)

I would like for you to also state why it's your favorite, whether it's the detail in theming or even sentimental reasons, I would just love to hear.

Current WDI Imagineer: "But we made great attractions like Pirates of the Carribean!!!"
    Cast Member: "No, WED made Pirates of the Caribbean, you guys made things like 'Spare Park' [DCA]"

Re: The Best Queue in the Disneyland Resort...

I love the Indiana Jones queue, the Splash Mountain queue, and the Soarin' queue, as well as Star Tours. I love the adventure of the Indiana Jones queue, the comfort of the Splash Mountain queue, the pictures in the Soarin' queue, and the interesting robots of Star Tours.
    The daydream princess

Comment

snow white because usually there's no line for that ride.

kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

Indiana Jones, the scenery takes away the boredom of waiting.

Keep the Earth clean, it's not Uranus

Comment

I like the Indy queue because I can try to read the carvings in the wall and besides that, it's just the most entertaining line.

Comment

I would have to say Tower of Terror because of the atmosphere inside and the outside views of the hotel. I also like Space Mountain because it actually feels like some sort of space port.
            Jeff Wayne

Comment

Indy is the best IMHO.
              Charlie :wave:
              MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Indy, duh. (=

Scaring other tourists is way too fun.

Comment

I'll have to say either ToT or Indy.
                  -Jack :geek:
                  Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

iuno imma rank em tho...
                    1. indy
                    2. tot
                    3. splash/space they tie...both well themed and comfy but space mountain doesnt have the comedic future video any more i loved that...
                    4. soarin good history but nothing really interactive...
                    "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
                    "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
                    "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
                    I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
                    If you won the lottery what would you do?
                    Originally posted by Wally
                    Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Comment

Indy is the best out of them all in my opinion

The entire queue is perfectly, full-out themed.

Comment

Indy or Roger Rabbit. Both have interactive elements and plenty to look at while you wait. ToT is one of my least favorites for the plainness of it. No outdoor garden area like at MGMs, the boiler room is odd looking with the lights totally visible. I'm not saying it is a bad que, just thought it could have been so much better.
                        Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

Originally posted by Professortango View Post
                          Indy or Roger Rabbit. Both have interactive elements and plenty to look at while you wait. ToT is one of my least favorites for the plainness of it. No outdoor garden area like at MGMs, the boiler room is odd looking with the lights totally visible. I'm not saying it is a bad que, just thought it could have been so much better.
                          i would say RR but...the line is soo long that it just gets old...but it is well themed
                          "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
                          "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
                          "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
                          I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
                          If you won the lottery what would you do?
                          Originally posted by Wally
                          Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Comment

For me there's a few.

1. Haunted Mansion - It really feels like a haunted mansion!
                            2. Indy - Need I say more?
                            3. Roger Rabbit's Car-Toon Spin - Matches the ride perfectly, and very interactive.
                            4. Star Tours - So much going on and so much to see! It really sets the ride up!

...Joe...

Comment

Originally posted by Vashsky666 View Post
                              Okay ladies and gents... I've been thinking about it and no other theme park (other then the Disney parks) has better theming in its waiting areas then the DL Resort and I was just wondering:

What is your favorite queue out of all the rides in the Disneyland Resort? (Including DCA)

I would like for you to also state why it's your favorite, whether it's the detail in theming or even sentimental reasons, I would just love to hear.
                              I would have to say Indy and TOT. Both of them just fit the ride better than any others.

Note to Vashsky: No pointy headstocks on any of my guitars.
                              THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X