This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 years...

I was reading the thread about a possible make over for Tomorrowland and it occured to me that its been 10 years since there has been a substancial new ride put into Disneyland. Everyone wants to bring back this or bring back that, but really where are the new ideas? I'm not talking about a new parade or a remake of a the same ride over, where has the Imagineering gone? Can anyone name something special at DL since Indy or Splash? And no, Soarin at DCA doesn't count.
    Last edited by Cap'n Jack; 01-24-2005, 09:16 PM.

Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Buzz Lightyear is in the works...

But I do agree - not enough new stuff! We are all counting on Matt Ouimet in a big way to fix this. He inherited a big (huge? monumental?) mess from Pressler and Harris and has a significant amount of maintenance to catch up on, while trying to fix DCA etc and add new attractions to DL. I work for a huge company and I understand the political gridlock that can make seemingly obvious decisions almost impossible to make. Matt has done a tremendous job to date. A bit of patience is probably in order for now.

I for one, am optimistic

I apologize in advance for any spelling errors - too many years of relying on Word!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X