This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GCH Santa

Has anyone seen the GCH Santa? Any pics? I hear he's an "Old Fashioned Santa" and that you can get pix with him in the lobby at GCH. I have to admit that the Surfin' Santa wasn't really to my liking, cute idea and well done but not "Christmas" enough for me. I really want to get some pics of the kids with a really traditional Cringle and the GCH is such a nice setting. So, anyone seen this Santa yet?
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Re: GCH Santa

Originally posted by Uzmati View Post
    Has anyone seen the GCH Santa? Any pics? I hear he's an "Old Fashioned Santa" and that you can get pix with him in the lobby at GCH. I have to admit that the Surfin' Santa wasn't really to my liking, cute idea and well done but not "Christmas" enough for me. I really want to get some pics of the kids with a really traditional Cringle and the GCH is such a nice setting. So, anyone seen this Santa yet?
    I don't know about this year, but in the past the GCH Santa has been the most awesome Santa. Very traditional garb, heavy accent. My kids are convinced! On top of that, very small line, if that. Each year, I haven't had to wait more than a few minutes.

From December 2005:

-Osky

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

Comment

We saw Goofy Santa a few years back....
      -----------------------------------------------
      DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

This was from this past Sunday! We may be returning in full pirate regaela for a picture with Santa! Emphasis on MAY!

Comment

Great pics!
          -Osky

Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

.-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

Comment

ahhh the little one is so adorable. and his parents arent too bad either. what a great family photo. I also love the santa but his suit seems almost purplish color.

Comment

We've seen him the last 3 nights down in the lobby. The line has been pretty short. We may take our daughter to see him if time permits.
              You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

Great Pictures. Thanks all for posting them.
                I can't recall the last time I was all geeked out to go see Santa.
                IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

I love that deep red Santa suit!

Comment

When Santa visits in the Grand lobby, he wears his Deep Velvet suit so he blends better with the rest of the scenery.

If he wore his Bright red suit, it would be visually jarring to run into him in that setting.

Comment

Ohhh we check into the GCH on Thursday, I am defintely going to get a picture with that Santa. Thanks for sharing!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Is it a given that he will be there each night?

Is it a party foul to say hi to him even if you're not staying at GCH? Do they screen you first?

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                          Is it a given that he will be there each night?

Is it a party foul to say hi to him even if you're not staying at GCH? Do they screen you first?
                          Yes, No, No.
                          -Osky

Comment

Osky,

You say it all when you say nothing at all, my little friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                              Osky,

You say it all when you say nothing at all, my little friend.
                              -Osky

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X