This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astro Blasters Online Coming June 6!

I just checked the Disneyland site, which had this to say about the Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters online component:

Originally posted by Disneyland.com

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters Interactive Experience(Coming June 6, 2005!)

Connect live to Tomorrowland and team up with Guests in Disneyland
    So, we have a date now. I'll be interested to see how it turns out.

The site is probably going to go down all the time from this...hehe

Comment

Do you have an idea of what this is? Score tracking? Online games? Just another advertisement web page?

Comment

Originally posted by gibbage
        Do you have an idea of what this is? Score tracking? Online games? Just another advertisement web page?
        In the game, you will be paired up with a person in the ride. You can light up certain targets, increasing their point value for the rider. So you and the person riding the ride team up to get the highest score possible.

Comment

That sounds like its going to be awesome ... but I hope DisCo planned for a large amount of traffic to hit this, otherwise it could be a marketing disaster.
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Now that sounds cool! All this new stuff at Disneyland is over whelming.jk.

Will web-cams be involved?

Comment

Originally posted by Disneylandrocks55
              Now that sounds cool! All this new stuff at Disneyland is over whelming.jk.

Will web-cams be involved?
              I'd think so, that way you could see what targets they were close to and light those ones up.

Comment

Hmmm, maybe it'll be just a like gpa thing, following the ride vehicle where it goes, and showing you the nearest targets etc.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                ~

Comment

It's about time. Seems like this took a lot longer than they said.

Comment

That is hot. I will have no more time.
                    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X