This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 15th - Single Rider Meet pictures and storys

Here are the first pics of what I"m sure will be many from the Single Rider meet today, 5/15.

one of the IASW boats filled with micechatters

same boat

other boat on IASW

DisneyKat and CrazyLegs

DisneyKat, CrazyLegs, AndersDMB and DustySage with Villiansfan in the background

E-Ticket, Cuzco-topia and Disneykat.. (are you in everyone of my pics DK?)

Ortizmo enjoying a Dole whip float after 45 minutes of waiting

disneykat and Sunnygirl

Micechat takes over the jungle cruise

waiting for the fireworks to begin
    Last edited by Anders; 05-15-2005, 11:53 PM.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Wow! Great turn out. Now we'll just have to see how July is!

But the pictures are great so far. I can't wait to hear more stories and see more. I sure wish I could have been there. Maybe next time?

Oh.. and this is what DQ and I were up to most of the day.
    http://www.micechat.com/showthread.p...9&page=1&pp=25

Yes! That's why we kept getting you on the phone or you guys kept calling us! What can I say.. I got to ride IASW
    Last edited by BigPigletFan; 05-16-2005, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Awesome pics guys. Hopefully I can make it to one of these someday soon.
      I find it hard
      It's hard to find
      Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

Nice! Thank you! looks like you guys had a great time!
        Originally posted by drunkmom
        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Just wanted to take a moment to say that it was great to meet you guys that showed up. Me an' Cuzco had a GREAT time!

And who knew that the IASW boats could really get stuck!? Guess it's time for me to cut back on the Dole whip....
          "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney

Comment

Wow, What a crew!! Nice!!!! Cant wait to be down there on June 5th the last day of my next trip.
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Thanks Love The Pictures.....
              :crazylegs

Comment

I'm working on posting the pics. Give me a minute. I'm settling Cordelia down just a tad.

E-ticket. I LOVE the new avatar!!! :lol:

Crazylegs. I just love you. You are the sweetest person EVER and I was so sad you had to leave us early...I hope you had a FABULOUS time tonight!!!!
                Katie :yea:
                Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
                  I'm working on posting the pics. Give me a minute. I'm settling Cordelia down just a tad.

E-ticket. I LOVE the new avatar!!! :lol:

Crazylegs. I just love you. You are the sweetest person EVER and I was so sad you had to leave us early...I hope you had a FABULOUS time tonight!!!!

I had a great time tonight after I left.The comedians were so funny.Oh I even gt a cd of the head liner. Signed and all.

Thanks Kat we so need to hang out sometime. I am free most all the time and at home I do not drive so either i get dropped off or picked up here at home.

Comment

I had the best day i have had in a long time. I am in bed alot in pain but I just keep + as I can.

Comment

I, too, had a terrific time today. What fun it is hanging out with this crew. You guys aren't nearly as embarrassing as I'd thought you'd be!

Comment

You guys are such a cult lol. I should join you sometime if I ever go into the park alone.
                        I was in the park on 5-15 but I was with family so I couldn't ditch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyfreak
                          You guys are such a cult lol. I should join you sometime if I ever go into the park alone.
                          I was in the park on 5-15 but I was with family so I couldn't ditch them.
                          just wait until someone posts the pic of the whole group in the hub, I'm sure we scared anyone that was in the area

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Whoever took that shot of me and Dusty doing the "Photo-Op Semi-Sincere Handshake".....post that sucka pronto! :lol:
                            "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Originally posted by AndersDMB
                              just wait until someone posts the pic of the whole group in the hub, I'm sure we scared anyone that was in the area
                              Was there any chanting going on in front of the statue? :lol:
                              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X