This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing/Weather question

Not sure what the weather has been like lately in anaheim.

Could I wear shorts until sunset in this weather or is it pants weather all day long?
    Originally posted by Grumpee
    I only care for Disney bling!

Re: Clothing/Weather question

It has been cold as far as i know. Bring gloves, jacket, and jeans.

Comment

Its been pretty chilly lately. And windy. For me, Id say not exactly shorts weather. You might get by on a tshirt, but definately have a sweatshirt or jacket on hand. Nightime is definately cold.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

It's been warm during the day. Say mid to upper 70's. But once the sun sets, brrrr it gets cold fast.

According to the weather, it's going to get cooler closer to the weekend.

Comment

It's supposed to rain this weekend.

Comment

Check the 10 day forecast for Anaheim on www.weather.com It was amazingly accurate for us last week.

We did layers--shirts or sweaters for morning and mid-day. Light jackets packed in a backpack, gloves in my purse, and we locked up hats, scarves and heavy jackets in a locker each day.

We used them all every day we were there.

Comment

Blah I hope it isnt to cold! But then again its around 10 to 40 Degree average here in new mexico.
              Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Comment

The past few days has been cold in the mornings, warming up, and then cooling off again at night.

Yesterday was 34 degrees when I went to work at 7 am in Irvine, warmed up to about 73. At about 9 pm it cooled down to 53. Anaheim is basically the same, maybe no more than 5 degrees warmer during the day, but the morning and evening temps would be about the same.

This morning it was 36 degrees when I came into work.

I heard it's supposed to rain this Sunday and then again on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulquarian View Post
                  It's supposed to rain this weekend.
                  Meh. Sunday.

One could probably wear shorts all day, as there is a lot of walking to do. Bring a sweatshirt with a hood for night. Tie it around your waist or rent a locker or keep it in the car and flip coins to see who has to go back to the car to get the extra clothes.

Comment

yeah..yahoo weather says rain on sunday...

Comment

Wonder if Peter Pan would keep me warm? HAHA
                      Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Comment

Depends on your tollerances. We were there last week when it was windy and in the mid 60's. I was wore shorts for our entire stay. During the day a t-shirt. In the evenings I would put on, over my t-shirt, the Nightmare Before Christmas jersey I bought on our first day and I was perfectly comfortable. There were many more people around dressed as if it were about to snow which seemed kind of extreme to me.
                        You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

On the radio this morning I heard them saying a chance of rain begins tomorrow afternoon and lasts through the weekend. Yahoo is still saying rain on Sunday only. So we shall see...

Comment

Like someone else said, depends on your tolerance. I would be in jeans. My daughter would wear shorts. We have differing feelings on cold.
                            If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X