This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "swimmingly" good replacement for HISTA

Now, I know there's tons of HISTA threads, but now I finally see a replacement for HISTA: let's gut and put "Finding Nemo: The Musical" in as a replacement.

Now, I know what you're saying, "But, that's Tomorrowland! It just won't fit!" Cool your jets, remember, Sub Voyage has a Finding Nemo theme so it would be a nice compliment. (of course, one could argue of too much Nemo) Plus, the theatre could be designed to hold multiple productions, so that when Nemo sees the way out, the answer won't be another 3D movie.

Guys, come on, this wonderful show would be such a draw and I wouldn't have to pray for another once-in-a-blue-moon trip to WDW to happen again so I would get to see it a second time! Thoughts?...

Re: A "swimmingly" good replacement for HISTA

That would be too much Nemo! You would no longer need to find "Nemo" because he would be everywhere.
    -Osky

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

Comment

Originally posted by goldenstate5 View Post
      Now, I know there's tons of HISTA threads, but now I finally see a replacement for HISTA: let's gut and put "Finding Nemo: The Musical" in as a replacement.

Now, I know what you're saying, "But, that's Tomorrowland! It just won't fit!" Cool your jets, remember, Sub Voyage has a Finding Nemo theme so it would be a nice compliment. (of course, one could argue of too much Nemo) Plus, the theatre could be designed to hold multiple productions, so that when Nemo sees the way out, the answer won't be another 3D movie.

Guys, come on, this wonderful show would be such a draw and I wouldn't have to pray for another once-in-a-blue-moon trip to WDW to happen again so I would get to see it a second time! Thoughts?...

Hmmm would a single Mission Space fit in the HISTA Theater.... or if we gutted the arcade too could we fit two of them in?

We're going to mars and the moon again so why not an udpated Mission to Mars.
      IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

I am pretty much against the constant cartoonification of every land. We might as well delete the term "fantasyland" since fantasy characters are all over the place!

Too much Pixar too for that matter.

Comment

Hista?

Comment

Originally posted by Uzmati View Post

Hmmm would a single Mission Space fit in the HISTA Theater.... or if we gutted the arcade too could we fit two of them in?
            I thought about that too, but I wouldn't want to see another copy. I do like the idea of some sort of mission to mars...
            -Osky

Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

.-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

Comment

Originally posted by GoofBall View Post
              Hista?
              Honey, I Shrunk The Audience.
              -Osky

Comment

Hista?

Honey I Shrunk The Audience = HISTA
                IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Originally posted by Osky View Post
                  I thought about that too, but I wouldn't want to see another copy. I do like the idea of some sort of mission to mars...
                  ANYTHING but another Pixar cartoon themed attraction. I want some Disney WOW and Magic and no land could use it more than Tomorrowland

"You must spread some reputaion around before giving it to Osky again"
                  Last edited by Uzmati; 12-07-2006, 03:36 PM.
                  IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

nah,...to much nemo and cartoony stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Uzmati View Post

Honey I Shrunk The Audience = HISTA
                      Ahh.

In that case, it should be Mickey's Philharmagic.

Comment

Originally posted by Osky View Post
                        I agree. I think it speaks volumes about Disney that it's main fanbase now thinks about clones first rather than getting an original ride for their local Disney park. Congratulations Disney for lowering the customer's standards! :clap:

In all seriousness, It makes more sense to me that each Disney park have unique attractions. It costs less to clone, but I'm less likely to make an effort to visit other Disney parks if they have all the same stuff as Disneyland.

Comment

Nope.

I'm all for something replacing HONEY, I SHRUNK THE AUDIENCE because the show is definitely old, but not Finding Nemo.

And it's not because I'm against Pixar. It's not because I'm against Finding Nemo. And it's not because I'm against having more than one attraction from the same film.

It's just more of a blatant disregard of the use of the Tomorrowland theme. Finding Nemo as an overlay of the subs is forgivable in my eyes because at least the subs are still there, so it's the same ride at least.

Having a show just about Finding Nemo in tomorrowland would be irresponsible and lazy. Fantasyland Theater... I can see that happening. But definitely not as a replacement in Tomorrowland.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I don't even think the subs belong in Tommorrowland unless Marlin and the gang introduce some sort of technology or something but I don't think that's the case. I love HISTA although it does need to be replaced.

Comment

Ahh.

In that case, it should be Mickey's Philharmagic.
                              in Tomorrowland? I could see it in Toontown or maybe Fantasyland, but really, another clone of some other parks attractions? Disneyland needs some unique experiences to keep it special and fresh. JMO
                              IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X