Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTC 3 Premiere Question???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • POTC 3 Premiere Question???

    i was wondering... how did ppl were able to receive tickets or passes to attend the premiere for POTC Dead Man's Chest at Disneyland??? since there's still no final decision on where will the next POCT premiere be at... i would like to know if the next premiere would be at Disneyland like the past two films, how can someone attend the premiere????

  • #2
    Re: POTC 3 Premiere Question???

    Originally posted by Baiser_Tu_2 View Post
    i was wondering... how did ppl were able to receive tickets or passes to attend the premiere for POTC Dead Man's Chest at Disneyland??? since there's still no final decision on where will the next POCT premiere be at... i would like to know if the next premiere would be at Disneyland like the past two films, how can someone attend the premiere????

    You gotta know the right people.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: POTC 3 Premiere Question???

      it is usually invite only or contest winners....if you get there early enough you can get a spot on the carpet to see the arrivals......

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: POTC 3 Premiere Question???

        I thought all you had to do was buy a ticket for that day ant NOT be an AP in order to see the premier?
        "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

        http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude



        Comment


        • #5
          Re: POTC 3 Premiere Question???

          Nope. We just were able to get in to see the red carpet - everything else was invitation only - or I think some radio contest.
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: POTC 3 Premiere Question???

            media and select guests with the stars see the premier/movie.... if your lucky to get on that small list its a grand time. still working on getting on the list.

            only paying guests / aps can see stuff from the red carpet to fill in the crowds to make it a better taping.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: POTC 3 Premiere Question???

              How do you get on the list? And what do they do, throw you out at the time of the premier? YOu can see the people on the red carpet but they throw you out before the premier?
              "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

              http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude



              Comment


              • #8
                Re: POTC 3 Premiere Question???

                here are pics from the pirates 2 red carpet..

                http://imdb.com/title/tt0383574/photogallery

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: POTC 3 Premiere Question???

                  they just closed off Adventureland, Frontierland and Critter Country for the premiere.
                  sigpic
                  Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: POTC 3 Premiere Question???

                    Originally posted by DisneyDude2006 View Post
                    How do you get on the list? And what do they do, throw you out at the time of the premier? YOu can see the people on the red carpet but they throw you out before the premier?
                    your restricted to tomorrow land, fantasyland, and main street during the red carpet walk if i remember... and they usher you out shortly before the movie stars... the CMs then get sent to tomorrow land to party while the "guests" who are media and famous or contest winners get to watch the movie... then the CM go to attractions and run the park for a few hours after....

                    its quite simple.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: POTC 3 Premiere Question???

                      This is how it was at the last premiere. There was a special area around the ROA where the premiere (the movie, the food, etc.) itself was held, and for this you needed to be invited. However, anyone (APs, regular ticketed guests, etc.) who was in the park when it closed at 5pm was allowed to stay in the rest of the park, and could watch the red carpet entrances if they wanted. The red carpet was exceptionally long and was an event in itself. There was pirate entertainment for the crowd and you could see the movie's stars up close.
                      sigpic
                      Fluffy Club Member

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: POTC 3 Premiere Question???

                        Originally posted by ExJungleSkipper95 View Post
                        You gotta know the right people.


                        *sigh* yep just like club 33.

                        NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
                        MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: POTC 3 Premiere Question???

                          I went on the POTC 2 premiere day, and it was a good day to get a lot of rides in. Most people were either camped on Main Street or didn't even bother coming. It was nice. We didn't stick around for the celebrities and opted to go to DCA instead.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: POTC 3 Premiere Question???

                            Originally posted by Brain Toad View Post
                            I went on the POTC 2 premiere day, and it was a good day to get a lot of rides in. Most people were either camped on Main Street or didn't even bother coming. It was nice. We didn't stick around for the celebrities and opted to go to DCA instead.
                            HOW could you choose DCA over seeing JOHNNY DEPP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                            "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

                            http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude



                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: POTC 3 Premiere Question???

                              Originally posted by DisneyDude2006 View Post
                              HOW could you choose DCA over seeing JOHNNY DEPP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                              We wouldn't've seen anything anyway, Main Street was packed. And frankly most of us didn't care about seeing a bunch of celebrities and would've rather enjoyed some rides, a nice dinner, and the Electrical Parade

                              We did see Jerry Rice while walking through the Grand Californian though.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X