This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Trip

I have a trip planned to DLR on January 10th through the 13th what are crowds like at that time of year ive never been there in january before

Re: January Trip

You picked a very good time to visit, my friend. It *should* be after all the winter break hoopla has quieted down, you're in time to go Rockin' Both Parks, and most of the off-season refurbishment doesn't start until just after your visit. Except do be advised that the Haunted Mansion will be closed to remove the holiday overlay. And it looks like Dumbo will be closed too. Other than that - great time to visit.

Have fun!

Comment

Thanks Im way excited! That kinda sucks that the haunted mansion will be closed its my favorite but ive ridden it lots so ill survive! Will all the christmas stuff be down?

Comment

Some of it will be taken down. It's a week-long (or longer) process, as you can probably imagine. Can't say if the tree will still be there or not, but I do know that It's a Small World Holiday will still be Jingling and Belling for your enjoyment (until the 22nd)

Comment

i'll be there the 7, 8 and 9th so yippee!

Comment

Jan is my favorite month. One of the least crowded. On a weekday in Jan last year every ride was 5 min or walk on. I rode Matterhorn, Space Mountain, BLAB, Indy, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Splash and Big Thunder all in about 2 hours!
            FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

Comment

We will probably be going that weekend as well. You might see some crowds due to it being the MLK holiday that weekend. It still shouldn't be that bad....I hope.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X