This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Photo Pass question

I've been using this great idea for a little while and was wondering if they're able to scan your card for the ride photos? Any help would be appreciated!
    Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

Re: Disney Photo Pass question

This is currently being tested at Test Track in WDW.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Yeah, I asked about this...makes total sense. Hopefully they implement it.
      I have never, ever, ever purchased a photo at Disneyland...until the PhotoPass program.
      *sigh* Just another way for Disney to get my money. Which they do. Often.
      Originally posted by All4dISNEY
      Words hurt.

Comment

I know that they aren't doing it YET at Disneyland, but am hoping that it will soon happen ... it would be so handy to have all my Disney pictures in one place.

Comment

It makes sense! There's been many times after a ride where I've liked the picture, but just didn't want to get it and carry it around. I purchased a picture in front of the Christmas tree from the site and love it!
          Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

Comment

^Same here and the added bonus of not having to look (and WAIT) in the long line at the PhotoSupply at the end of the nigh t just sweetens the pot. The only thing I don't like is the limited number of borders (compared to what you get in-park) since they re-did the site.
            Joey AKA "dlfreak"
            www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
            If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
            Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X