This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Aid CM help is GREAT!

Wolfette got hit pretty hard with a stroller today, broke the skin and it started bleeding. We were on Main Street, so just a short hop to First Aid to what I thought would be to get a bit of ice. Laura took us in right away, washed and put some numbing antisceptic on the wound, gave her some Tylenol, put on a large bandaid, took a report and then we got some ice. Just want to thank First Aid for the most wonderful service you could ask for when a child is hurt! Will be reporting a e-mail "Thank you" to Laura for sure.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Re: Firdst Aid CM help is GREAT!

They ARE great. If I go to the park w/ my brother, we're in First Aid at least a couple times a day and they have never been anything less than stellar. :thumbup:
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Did you get the license plate #? you need it for the police report cause it sounds like it was a hit an run :lol:
      aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
      isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Cute.....but no forgot to write down the info. Next time though I'll be prepared!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Disneyland First Aid totally rocks! :bow: Tylenol, midol, all that type of stuff is right there, and they're always courteous and eager to help. We've been in there our fair share of times, over the years, and also to the baby station. During out ill timed trip to WDW a couple years ago (NEVER go in August!), my poor wife fell off the train and sprained her ankle pretty badly AND my son got an ear infection. Not exactly a banner day. But they patched up my wife pretty well, and sent us off to find some amoxicillin at a nearby pharmacy. We were up and running by dinner time. Thumbs up to the First Aid CMs!!

Comment

Wait just a minute! You mean to tell me that there's people at the park with strollers that will actually HIT you? The hell???
            Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

Comment

Someone was injured by a stroller? Imagine that!!!

Glad the Wolfette is ok.

Comment

One of my dreams is to work in the First Aid station once I get my RN. I'm glad they patched her up so well! I have had wonderful service at Cast Health as well- kudos to the nurses at Disneyland!
                Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                Help support the site you love:
                -Visit the MiceChat store
                Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Re: First Aid CM help is GREAT!

I'am sorry to hear she was hurt. Glad the DL First aid was there to resue her.
                  Originally posted by lazyboy97O
                  How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
                  Originally posted by steamboatpete
                  Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

Aww, poor Wolfette! But yes, thank goodness for the awesome First Aid! Those are some really nice CMs right there.

Comment

Those CMs at First Aid are the BEST!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I am glad she is okay. They are so great in there
                        :crazylegs

Comment

Glad Wolfette is ok. I have to agree the Castmember nurses are so nice, and very helpful, friendly. I have gone in there for tylenol and other things during the hot days of summer.
                          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I have to agree. We have had to visit when the poor pup laid down in someone's spit out gum. We had just hoped to find scissors to cut it out, but instead they had us try vasoline (didn't work) then a nurse went to the Plaza and brought us peanut butter and it took the gum right out. They gave the dog his own room and everything. Now we visit at least once a trip.
                            If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X