This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Break at Disneyland.

I would like to know when is it Spring Break in and around Disneyland. A friend of mine wants to go for our Spring Break but wants to know if ours is after or before yours so they can plan when to go. TIA

Re: Spring Break at Disneyland.

Originally posted by taylorta View Post
    I would like to know when is it Spring Break in and around Disneyland. A friend of mine wants to go for our Spring Break but wants to know if ours is after or before yours so they can plan when to go. TIA
    It's pretty much a zoo from mid March to late April.

Comment

Spring Break periods differ wildly across the Western US and even between contiguous schoold districts.
      Check LAUSD web site for spring breaks. Do note that much of LAUSD is on year-round schedules, which spreads out Spring Break to a wider length of time. That's the largest school district, but it is by no means the final determinant of busy-itude at DL.
      Generally, the week before Easter and the week after Easter are the busiest times. Then, crowd levels cascade away as one moves further away on the calendar from these two weeks.
      But, yeah: Zoo for about 5-6 weeks.

Comment

Thanks Sediment

Comment

Last year's spring break for me was just before St. Patrick's day instead of being at the end of march (before or after Ceasar Chavez Day) or before Easter like usual.

This year appears to be the week starting Monday, March 26th through Ceasar Chavez on the 30th. That's for the CSU system anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeek View Post
            Last year's spring break for me was just before St. Patrick's day instead of being at the end of march (before or after Ceasar Chavez Day) or before Easter like usual.

This year appears to be the week starting Monday, March 26th through Ceasar Chavez on the 30th. That's for the CSU system anyway.
            DL's not much of a college Spring Break destination.

Comment

Thanks Sediment
              Not a problem. Enjoy if you come!

Comment

You may also want to check the AZ schools. Many of the cars in the hotel parking lots in mid March are from AZ.

Like someone posted a while back, if Disney has set longer hours mid-week, then they expect a crowd.

Comment

what about ON easter sunday? unfortunetly i have been planning a trip for the last few months without realizing that our first day in the park is april 8th , now i might re-schedule

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X