This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emperor's New Groove River Dance line at the DCA animation building

Last night, I dreamt that the 18 of us Micehcatters who went on the TOT on Sunday also went into the animation building, hooked elbows so that we made a straight line across the room that has all the screens in it and then started dancing when the Emperor's Groove came on. Guess who was doing the part of Kuzco out in front of the guards?! My daughter Courtney!!!:lol:

This got me to thinking , maybe we really should do a Micechat members Emperor's New Groove River Dance as one of the events of the birthday weekend. It would be a riot!

And either Dusty Sage or Fishbulb would definitely have to do the Kuzco part!!!

I volunteer to vidoetape it if you do it!

Re: Emperor's New Groove River Dance line at the DCA animation building

:lol:That sounds great!!!!!!!!!! HAHAH. Oh the weirdness of our brains. Heheh. I'm game.

Comment

you are crazy! :lmao:

Comment

Anne, how much had you been drinking last night??!!! That is too funny.
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I'm down. I'd love to tape it as well!

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
          -Jurassic Park

Comment

sadly enough, it would probably be the best attraction at DCA...

Comment

Wait, that's exactly what I was doing last night. Weird!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
              Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                Anne, how much had you been drinking last night??!!! That is too funny.
                Just the one cosmo , but it was really strong and I 'd had lots of weird images and messages sent to my brain prior to drinking it and going to bed!:lol:

Originally posted by filmfreak11 View Post
                I'm down. I'd love to tape it as well!
                Yay! Have we got any other volunteers to be dancers yet? LOL

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post

LOL I think the animation building in DCA is one of the most magical places at the DLR!

Originally posted by All Aglow View Post
                Wait, that's exactly what I was doing last night. Weird!
                LOL I bet you were! You and I have definitely gotta watch that movie together some day!

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                  ) ... but ... the idea does sound like fun! I know I'd be up for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
                    ) ... but ... the idea does sound like fun! I know I'd be up for it!
                    I agree--finally there's something worth charging admission for

Comment

That would be neat. A line of Micechatters dancing to the music would be so cool. If you guys ever do that, tell me and i WILL convince my dad to come!

Comment

I am SOOOO for it.. I love the whole sequence from "Hi Diddley Dee" to "Kuzco"

We could start at Hi Diddley Dee with a Pinochio type dance, spin during the unbirthday song and top it off with the riverdance

Tell me when!!!
                        Buy Genius eau de toilette: Made with 1% Inspiration

Happiness is returning after a much regretted hiatus!!!

BOO!

Comment

Sure why not, sounds fun.
                          -Jack :geek:
                          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

I have to say that the lobby of the Animation building is my favorite place in DCA. We always use it as a meeting place and I always try to get there before we meet up so I can watch the entire show. And that scene from Emperor's New Groove is the highlight of the entire experience, so I'm definitely up for a meet there! But I can't dance...
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... I always thought that Emperor's New Groove was asking for
                              this. (look at the musical scenes in the movie!).

So kinda weird how you thought of it, but I think it's a decent idea. Maybe
                              they can get Flatley(sp?) to be in it? :-)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X