X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report 12/20/2006

Boy, I love going during the Mid-Week!

I arrived at 8:15 A.M, and headed for Space Mountain (the wait was only 10 minutes)

After that, I headed for the Matterhorn, now up and operating after several months of rehab.

Once that was done, I headed back over to Main Street and got this picture with the Mouse.

I then went over to Toontown and got on Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin. When I came out, I got this picture of the Matterhorn.

I had gotten a FastPass for Big Thunder Mountain earlier, so I headed for Indiana Jones and Pirates (all under 15 minutes.)

When I came out of Pirates, some Bilge Rats were in the area...

It was around 11:00 when my FastPass expired and I rode Big Thinder Mountain Railroad.

I was hungry after that, so I headed for the Pizza Port and helped myself to their pasta. After I ate, I headed over to Critter Country and rode Splash Mountain. When I dried off a little bit, Winnie was greeting guests so I joined in...

I headed back to Tomarrowland, and Goofy and Alice were on the Astro Orbitor with guests, and rode it twice! When she came out, I asked for a picture, and she kindly said "you certainly may..."

It was around 2:00 when I got picked up.

See, this is why you got to go during weekdays-no crowds, no problem!

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Re: Trip Report 12/20/2006

That is the cutest little Alice I've ever seen!

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
      That is the cutest little Alice I've ever seen!

Thanks for sharing!
      First of all, that is the cutest Alice I've personally seen, and you are most welcome!

Comment

How nice, you got a lot of pictures with characters! I always shy away from it thinking it'll be too much of a hassle.
        The Armenian Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by French25Fan View Post
          How nice, you got a lot of pictures with characters! I always shy away from it thinking it'll be too much of a hassle.
          Never think this...just get in there and take the shot!

Comment

I use to shy away at first, especially around the female characters...:shy:

But it's no hassle at all. All you got to do is come up to them and ask politely if you can have a picture. If there is a line, you may want to wait. But otherwise, be confident and get a picture with a character.

Comment

Great pics, how long did it take to dry off splash mtn?
              Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Originally posted by goofygoof View Post
                Great pics, how long did it take to dry off splash mtn?
                About 15 minutes. No problem at all.

Comment

Those are some awesome pictures. I hope you had a good time today

Comment

Originally posted by TheRockr View Post
                    I use to shy away at first, especially around the female characters...:shy:

But it's no hassle at all. All you got to do is come up to them and ask politely if you can have a picture. If there is a line, you may want to wait. But otherwise, be confident and get a picture with a character.
                    The thing is... I've noticed that it'll be someones turn to take a picture... but very rude and inconsiderate people will jump ahead of them. In order to avoid a scene, the cast member handling the character and the person whose turn it rightfully was won't say anything because it's Disneyland.

Either way, I'm glad you took the pictures with the characters. I especially like the one with you and Alice as well!
                    The Armenian Genocide

Comment

The thing is... I've noticed that it'll be someones turn to take a picture... but very rude and inconsiderate people will jump ahead of them. In order to avoid a scene, the cast member handling the character and the person whose turn it rightfully was won't say anything because it's Disneyland.

Either way, I'm glad you took the pictures with the characters. I especially like the one with you and Alice as well!
                      I noticed that. Some people jumped ahead of me when I wanted to get a picture with Alice. She had no character handler, so that was a problem. Thanks a lot for the comment about me with Alice.

Comment

Originally posted by PirateChick View Post
                        Those are some awesome pictures. I hope you had a good time today
                        Eight rides with waiting lines that were less than 20 minutes? You bet I had a good time!

Comment

Great photos thanks for sharing
                          :crazylegs

Comment

Nice pictures, wonder if Alice is single...
                            -Jack :geek:
                            Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
                              Nice pictures, wonder if Alice is single...
                              Hey! I saw her first... LOL!:lmao:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X