This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 10, 2006 trip report

http://www.colddeadfish.net/dlr/dlr121006tr.html - For anyone who's interested, I've posted a short trip report with information about a souvenir Zero bowl available at French Market, some Christmas decorations in Critter Country, and Valentine beanies already!

Thanks.

Re: December 10, 2006 trip report

The goulash and Zero bowls look delicious, as does the chocolate Mousse. I was at the resort on December 10th...at my December To Remember meet. You should have came.

I love your attention to detail where Christmas decor is concerned. Wonderful photos. I didn't notice the ornamentation at Critter Country. Thanks for the beautiful report, cs.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

That Zero "Ghoulish" Dish looks tasty and well setup. The ornaments are cute too.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I liked the Zero Bowls. Valentine's already? Well I'm not surprised.
        -Jack :geek:
        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Thanks for the report!

Comment

I love those dog bowls!

Comment

Very festive! I always appreciate your thoughtful reports.

Comment

"Nothing says Valentine's Day like having your hands tied behind your back..."

:lmao:

All kidding aside - great trip report. Loved the Zero bowls with the "dog bones" - so cute! Pooh corner looked really nice as well.
                Last edited by Spidergrrrl; 12-22-2006, 12:05 PM. Reason: fixed punctuation
                She did it!

Comment

Yes Valentines day is all about having ones hands tied...*snicker* I loved the report thanks for sharing your photos, I'm determined to get that Zero bowl next time we go, we missed out last time in favor of eating elsewhere.

Disneyland Visits - 264
                  DCA Visits - 52
                  and counting...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X