Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWS and PHOTOS 12/22, 5pm: Monorail re-opens and views of Lagoon, Midway and Merch.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWS and PHOTOS 12/22, 5pm: Monorail re-opens and views of Lagoon, Midway and Merch.

The Monorail re-opened this evening, December 22, around 5:05pm, meeting its re-opening deadline which had been postponed a week from December 15.

Monorail Red is currently the train in operation.

The Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage attraction sign has been completely covered up.

Views of the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage lagoon have been almost completely obscured by new nylon mesh, replacing the former tarps which had half-circles cut in them allowing airflow, and subsequently, peepholes into the Lagoon.

Photos from me will come very late this evening or early tomorrow. Other MiceChatters will surely be posting photos as well.
    Last edited by MasterGracey; 12-22-2006, 05:50 PM.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Re: NEWS 12/22, 5pm: Monorail Red takes 1st flight in 4 months, views of Lagoon obscu

So is the Monorail doing the full circuit now?

Comment

Re: NEWS 12/22, 5pm: Monorail Red takes 1st flight in 4 months, views of Lagoon obscu

awaiting photos....but yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
        The Monorail re-opened this evening, December 22, around 5:05pm, meeting its re-opening deadline which had been postponed a week from December 15.

Monorail Red is currently the train in operation.

The Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage attraction sign has been completely covered up.

Views of the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage lagoon have been almost completely obscured by new nylon mesh, replacing the former tarps which had half-circles cut in them allowing airflow, and subsequently, peepholes into the Lagoon.

Photos from me will come very late this evening or early tomorrow. Other MiceChatters will surely be posting photos as well.
        You are tantalizing me!!:lol:
        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Tease!

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
            So is the Monorail doing the full circuit now?
            Nope, one-way trips only.

Comment

How exciting! I cant wait to see pics!

Comment

Well, Wolfy, Wolfettte, and myself got to ride in the Front Cabin on the first "Public" Monorail in about 4 months

Photos are being uploaded.....
                Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

How nice it must be for the locals to get to see Monrail Red in action again.

Comment

We were in Downtown Disney this evening and saw Monorail Red doing duty in a very uncrowded Downtown Disney station! Go monorail!

Comment

I'll be parking in downtown disney sunday that's for sure

Comment

I was worried about that. *sigh*... Well we have a pretty good idea of what's going on anyway from the other views.

Photos from me will come very late this evening or early tomorrow.
                        Take your time, won't you?

Comment

Originally posted by 2DieFR View Post
                          Take your time, won't you?
                          Hey now! Its hard to put together a photo update quickly after getting back home in Bakersfield at 3 or 4am after a full day at the park! I mean, I do need to get some sleep! Haha

Comment

I do need to get some sleep!
                            Are you sleeping now?

And it's only 11:25 pm right now...?

Comment

Hey now! Its hard to put together a photo update quickly after getting back home in Bakersfield at 3 or 4am after a full day at the park! I mean, I do need to get some sleep! Haha
                              NO EXCUSES!!! PIctures please!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X