This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 17th

in light of the last post about july 17th (ala the sock puppet) is anybody going on the 17th? i plan on going but my boyfriend insists that it would be way too busy and we would have to get there even earlier than we did on may 5th (6:30 am)

is anybody going?

will it be really busy?

what time are you getting there?

We will be having MiceChat meets on July 15th, 16th & 17th. You can find more information about the meet here.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
      We will be having MiceChat meets on July 15th, 16th & 17th. You can find more inforamtion about the meet here.
      Uhm???
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

lol . . . yea . . .maybe it's just me, but i didnt get any info on the MiceChat meet from that link

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~Aniko~*~
          lol . . . yea . . .maybe it's just me, but i didnt get any info on the MiceChat meet from that link
          haha .... no .... not just you .... I had no idea she was such a hockey fan!
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~Aniko~*~
            Well you could try looking at the sticky thread about the meet up time. I know that no official time has been set, but the date is a few months away and I'm sure a few will be set soon enough.

Comment

I fixed my link. Sorry about the confusion.

And oh yeah, big hockey fan.
              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Nice! Me Too! ... and I added the day that I could meet up to the sticky ...

Comment

Momma bot i miss hockey and we should have had the cup last yr
                  ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Yeah, stinkin' Tampa Bay gets it for way too long. I want my hockey back!

NO GOATS!

Comment

Hockey?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X