This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restaurant reservations

I am planning a trip to disneyland in june. how far in advance can I make dinner reservations or reservations for the fantasmic desert seating? I know here in florida we can make reservations 120 days out but I don't think it's that far out. we want to eat at blue bayou ,ariels grotto, and possibly hook up for a character breakfast. thanks for the info in advance.

Re: restaurant reservations

Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
    I am planning a trip to disneyland in june. how far in advance can I make dinner reservations or reservations for the fantasmic desert seating? I know here in florida we can make reservations 120 days out but I don't think it's that far out. we want to eat at blue bayou ,ariels grotto, and possibly hook up for a character breakfast. thanks for the info in advance.
    I look up on one the Character Breakfast for Disneyland.

Priority Seating is 60 days in advance by Calling Disney dining at (714)781-dine
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Re: restaurant reservations

When you make your priority seating arrangements, make sure that you get the CM's name that made the arrangements for you, as well as the date and time.

I also call about a week or so out and confirm that they still have me in the system. Things can happen...

Enjoy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X