This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Pass Question

Is it worth it to get the premium annual pass or are the other annual passes just as useful? I figure if anyone on could help me it would be a fellow mice chatter.
    " Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world. " Oh no we might be in trouble

Re: Annual Pass Question

i think i all depends on how much you go and if you want it for the discounts?

i have the basic one and it's good but i want a better one
    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

The premium includes parking, so it could be worth it in the long run.
      A signature should go here.

Comment

I have a premium and my boyfriend has a deluxe, as we don't go on Saturdays and he doesn't need the parking or food discounts (we use mine for that). As was stated, it all depends on how often you'd go.

Comment

I have Deluxe+parking extra. I've spent maybe 30 days at the park with it, and it was only in the Christmas season that blockouts frustrated me.
          Keep in mind that you have almost all of November and the beginning of December to go, however, in the holiday time.
          Deluxe is the highest I'd ever go.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
            I have Deluxe+parking extra. I've spent maybe 30 days at the park with it, and it was only in the Christmas season that blockouts frustrated me.
            Keep in mind that you have almost all of November and the beginning of December to go, however, in the holiday time.
            Deluxe is the highest I'd ever go.
            true but is'nt it only $30.00 to go into the park if it's a blockout date if you currently hold any disneyland passport?...thats barley anything! Just bring your own food or eat outside the park possibly, to save 30 bux isnt hard

Comment

It's a personal decision based on your use, parking, the available discounts, the blockout days and your budget.

Being a family of six who enjoys the Park about 6-8 trips per year, having the PAP is a necessity. Just the savings in artwork/collectable purchases alone make it worth it. Add to that the savings on food and everyday purchases and it is a no-brainer.

Good luck!

Comment

I live in Newport, about 15 miles from the park, and the Deluxe passport works fine. Saturdays during the summer are blocked out, but that's ok because if you live close enough the nice thing about having an AP is the ability to pop in for a few hours on weeknights or whenever you want.

You can pre-pay for parking if you want. I don't because the amount of times I go for a full day I might as well just pay when I go. However, if I pop in for just a few hours I just park at DTD and take advantage of the free 3 hour parking.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X