This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A friend just gave me a cool poster from Star Tours opening

A friend of my family has worked for airlines and the airline security for years. He is moving and asked if I wanted this poster!

It's a numbered print with a certificate on the back stating that this was given out in honor of the opening of Star Tours.

I thought it was really cool.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: A friend just gave me a cool poster from Star Tours opening

I'll PM you my address
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Thats a keeper. You have good friends. My friends gave me a ride home once.
      Originally posted by Grumpee
      I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

I guess it pays to have everyone know that you're a disney fanatic!
        sigpic

Comment

Congratulations! You are very lucky. That will prove to be a real treasure.

PSA, remember the smile on their airplanes?

Comment

wow !! Jen thats so totally cool !!! I am happy for you hon

Comment

Wowza, yousa bombad!

Ok seriously, that's really cool. I NEVER seen that poster before and I often like to think of myself as knowledgeable in star wars disney lore.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Very cool! That can go up on eBay hundreds or maybe thousands of dollars!

Comment

I'm keeping it, I don't know if I could ever sell it - I need to clean up the frame - most of the white spots on the bottom are paint on the front of the frame. I may get a new matte too - I don't know.

The certificate says that it is Magical Smiles III - NOw the adventure is real, by disney artist Charles Boyer - 0060 of 1000
                  sigpic

Comment

Especially when some other attraction replaced Star Tours. It will be worth quite a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                      Thats a keeper. You have good friends. My friends gave me a ride home once.
                      ) TOO FUNNY! That is about what I get from my friends too, Duck 44!!! ha!

VERY cool poster!!!! SEE...it pays to be a DL geek!!!

Comment

That's a very unique poster. Love it. How nice of your friend.
                        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

How fun, BFJen! I was a CM when Star Tours opened. The opening party was a blast!!

Comment

Awesome poster! What a nice gift!

Comment

That is real treasure. Treat with kid gloves and if you have a new matte done, only do it with somebody you trust or give them the measurements of the frame and the poster, have them cut it and then mount it yourself. Having a limited edition poster with that low a number is really special and it's a great poster to boot. A good gift indeed and something to keep for posterity. And to pass along to younger members of the family.
                              Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X