This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Building

Does anyone know what the little wooden building with green staircases leading up to it in Fantasyland is? I wish I had a pic, but it's still visible now (I think it was the end of Fantasyland by Village Haus).
    If we chase the stars to lose our shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine.

Re: Mystery Building

>>Does anyone know what the little wooden building with green staircases leading up to it in Fantasyland is? I wish I had a pic, but it's still visible now (I think it was the end of Fantasyland by Village Haus).<<

You mean the Skyway Chalet? That was where the colorful Skyway buckets carried riders on a flight high above Fantasyland, through the icy caves of the Matterhorn to Tomorrowland!

Comment

That was very beautifully put merlin!
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

The building that is filled with all of Mickey's Cousins and such, yeah The Skyway Station Check out www.yesterland.com there should be some pice there! good luck

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

Comment

That building is the old Fantasyland Skyway Entry. Thats where you get on to travel to Tomorrowland!

Comment

Thanks. Just wondering why there was a random little wooden house in the middle of Fantasyland.

Comment

Heres the building of what you are talking about. The Skyway to Tomorrowland.

Source: www.Yesterland.com

Comment

:thumbup: Yup, that's exactly what I was talking about. i gotta start studying up on Yesterland.

Comment

Originally posted by jesjas03 View Post
                  :thumbup: Yup, that's exactly what I was talking about. i gotta start studying up on Yesterland.

heres what it looked like last week!
                  The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

A lot of stuff from Yesterland is still at Disneyland.

Keep on the look out for lots of Tributes at the park.

Comment

Oh, so that's not where they store naughty dwarves...
                      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

To me it looked like the boarding area for some old dark ride. You'd think they'd take away the stairs unless there's anything to do up there.

Comment

Why spend money to get rid of stairs and add landscaping?

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                          -Jurassic Park

Comment

Maybe they could partner with Hojo's and have a new skyway connection with the hotel!
                            The Mur

Comment

Having the chalet up in the trees is better than the "stairway to nowhere" found at what used to be the Tomorrowland station.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X