This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts after rockin the space mountian

well I will say that i honestly enjoyed the ride and not just for the fact that it was something different but because the remix of the song fit way better than I had expected.... BUT there was something wrong/missing with the whole experience and I think i pinpointed what it is.

The track. seeing the track takes away from the speed of the whole ride and just made it well not seem as fast. If you can see the track i say go all out with the lighting then. 2 suggestions.

1. MORE lights! (don't call me crazy yet) more distracting lights from above to keep your attention off the track itself, turn the space effects on at the same time as the other effects. it would be like a disco ball is on creating more "rock" ambience.

2. Rope light. run rope light along the side or the track and have the lights "run" just in front of the train. dim the lights in the whole place a bit more while doing this. almost as if the train just cant catch the light on the track. WDI can come up with some way to do this.

anyway I did like it but it was underwhelming in the effects department after all i heard about upgraded this and that and the other.

just my thoughts

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X