This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockin the Parks Coaster songs?

Are the songs on the rides actual Red Hot Chili Peppers songs (if so what are their names) or did they do the music for the rides specifically?

By the way, I absolutely adore the coasters the way they were changed and wish they would never change back. Space Mountain is by far my favorite but I think Screamin is awesome since it's called California Screamin it deserve an ultra cool rockin song. California is the coolest state the coaster should reflect that!

Re: Rockin the Parks Coaster songs?

Space mountain - higher ground
    CS - around the world

Comment

Thanks Ihatemisssly! I figured out the CS one but couldn't figure out Space Mountain I think I was too in awe to remember any of the lyrics lol.

Comment

Higher Ground im all for.. but for CS.. im not sure that it fit the ride very well..
        We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by Am_I_Demon View Post
          Higher Ground im all for.. but for CS.. im not sure that it fit the ride very well..
          The more I listen to it (found it on one of the CDs I have) I think it's pretty cool. Californication woulda been better but I guess they couldn't use that one.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
            By the way, I absolutely adore the coasters the way they were changed and wish they would never change back!
            *cries*

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
              *cries*

'ts OK MrF. That's what they make iPods for. Get the 50th 2 disc CD set and you've got all the original tracks. Works better than the actual on-ride audio.
              IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X