Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite line in the Haunted Mansion?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite line in the Haunted Mansion?

I always liked "Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding, as if you sense a disquieting metamorphosis," which is sure to send almost anyone with the exception of an English major running to the nearest handy copy of Webster's. :devil:
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

Hurry baaacckkk....
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

The one to get on the Doombuggies!!!
      --Jonathan

Comment

"please do not pull down on the lap bars, i will lower it for you"

i always pull it down cause i like to make my gf mad. lol...

oh and...

"now i will release the lap bar and a ghost will follow you home! bahahahahahahahaaha, please exit by stepping away with your left foot first"
        We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Comment

My favorite line is the same as Mr DooDah's.
          Member of the Disney Class of 2005
          Disneyland CM for 4 years.
          May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

"The happy haunts have received your sympathetic vibrations and are beginning to materialize. They're assembing for a swinging wake and they'll be expecting me. I'll see you all a little later..."

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

"And consider this dismaying observation...This chamber has no windows and no doors...which leaves you with this chilling challenge...to find a way out!
              Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
                "The happy haunts have received your sympathetic vibrations and are beginning to materialize. They're assembing for a swinging wake and they'll be expecting me. I'll see you all a little later..."
                oooh I like that one too!
                I love the HM, Anyone else?
                Come to the dark side,
                we have cookies.

Comment

we have 999 happy haunts here, but there's room for a thousand, any volunteers? Hmmmm? If you insist on lagging behind you may not need to volunteer
                  What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DooDah
                    I always liked "Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding, as if you sense a disquieting metamorphosis," which is sure to send almost anyone with the exception of an English major running to the nearest handy copy of Webster's. :devil:
                    I'm not an English major but I am a huge English geek. I love love love big words. Especially ominous ones.
                    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

"I am your host, your ghost host" and "Please move to the DEAD center of the room"
                      "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                      __________________________________________________________

Comment

The guy in casket yells" let me outta here" as he is trying to pry the lid open on his casket.

AAAhh there you are... :devil:
                        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Definately the Hurry Baaaaack lines.
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

For some reason I LOVE "And a ghost will follow you home!"

Comment

I've always liked:

"When hinges creak in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls. Whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still. That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight!"
                              Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X