This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning a trip for June and have a question

I am planning a trip to Disneyland in June. My family will be going for 6 days. I am trying to get the best deal, and was wondering if anyone knew of any discount codes for the walking distance hotels, or if it is a better deal to book a "package" through a travel agent.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Re: Planning a trip for June and have a question

are they spending all six days at Disneyland or will they be seeing other attractions in southern california?
    sigpic

Comment

We will be spending most of the time at Disneyland since we have two small kids. We may visit SeaWord for a day though.

Comment

If you have an annual pass, Hojos offers an AP rate. If you have an Entertainment card, many of the hotels offer Entertainment rates. Also, most give AAA rates. But usually your best discount for local hotels is booking early.
        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Get Away Today Vacations offers good deals and really take care of you. You can book your trip online and then if you have any questions you can actually call them (a feature I really like).

We used them in 2004 and booked my Uncle with them in 2006. We used AAA for our 2006 trip because they were offering an enhanced Fast Pass that allowed you to have multiple FP's at a time.

http://www.getawaytoday.com/

Comment

Here is another web site that have disney discount

http://www.mousesavers.com/
            AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
            Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
            Older photo
            New Photo

Member of
            MiceChat WDW Trip