Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland closes at 4 PM on Sunday, April 22nd (Merged x2)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland closes at 4 PM on Sunday, April 22nd (Merged x2)

Due to a private party, Disneyland will be closing early, at 4 PM to the general public.

Disneyland will open early at 6:30 AM to allow guests to get more done before they close.

Also, California Adventure will remain open until 11 PM, so guests can head over to DCA after 4 PM.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Disneyland closes at 4 PM on Sunday, April 22nd

for what? whats the private party? they arent doing the potc 3 thing that early are they?
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

I'm almost tempted to go. Imagine the crowds at 6:30 am (or lack thereof)!

Comment

:yea: :music: thats cool w/me Ill be at a Gwen Stefani concert!!!

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
        MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

Private Party someone has the money!
          Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
          ​

Comment

Originally posted by cakvalasc View Post
            Private Party someone has the money!
            Yes, I figured what the hay. Have everyone from Micechat for a nice evening out. Merry Christmas.
            “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              for what? whats the private party? they arent doing the potc 3 thing that early are they?
              That is what I (and a few others) think it is. Until I see another "private party, closed early" date, there is no other explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by demento57 View Post
                Yes, I figured what the hay. Have everyone from Micechat for a nice evening out. Merry Christmas.
                :lol:

Comment

4 PM? Oooh, another one of those million dreams is coming true!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Saturday? the other thread notes that 4/22 is a Sunday. Clearly that's wrong, but I figure that the premiere would be on a Saturday. (Allows sleeping in on Sunday, for the late-night revelers.)

Comment

The Travel Industry is having a major event that weekend in Anaheim, sounds like Disney is kissing up to the folks that send them customers....
                      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Last time Disney opened that early was the Pirates 2 premiere. I was the lucky first opener down at auto that day. Had to be at work bright and earky at 5:15. Not a good day but my 8 hour shift was over at around 1:15pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                          The Travel Industry is having a major event that weekend in Anaheim, sounds like Disney is kissing up to the folks that send them customers....
                          It'd be nice if they actually kissed up to the folks who actually are customers, but...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                            Oh.
                            Nice tacit admission on DCA's lack of drawing power.

DB, you seem to be knowledgeable: when do you think the POTC premiere will be?

Comment

Yeah, they should send the travel agents over to DCA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X