Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proposal horror stories.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Proposal horror stories.

    I'm LOVING the engagement posts and hearing of all the great stories of people proposing at the park. I'd like to know if anyone here has any stories of themselves or someone they know of a proposal gone wrong. Whether they said no or it was just the wrong time and wrong place. Consider this a free therapy outlet for those done wrong!
    Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?








  • #2
    Re: Proposal horror stories.

    And if anyone has video that'd be great too. ;D Naw that'd just be mean heh

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Proposal horror stories.

      Originally posted by almandot View Post
      And if anyone has video that'd be great too. ;D Naw that'd just be mean heh
      There was one that ESPN showed a while ago of a guy proposing to his girlfriend at an NBA basketball game (that means, in front of 18,000 or so people). He got down on bended knee, proposed, and she ran away crying. I felt so bad for the guy? He looked devastated.

      This internet message board posting does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either my company, my friends, or my cat; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this message freely but you may not make a profit from it; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental; do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law; hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; your mileage may vary; no substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; this message is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; Contest ends 12-31-2099.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Proposal horror stories.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu817JOJYiM

        this one?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Proposal horror stories.

          Ouch! That was just bad...
          Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
          Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Proposal horror stories.

            Man, that one sucks big time. I feel sorry for both of them...
            Janet
            John 3:16

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Proposal horror stories.

              Okay....at that point, the girl should take the ring, fake that she likes it, and scream at the guy AFTER THE GAME!

              Now he's immortalized on Youtube as someone who was....

              REJECTED!!

              (Little baskeball humor for you there....)


              :mob:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Proposal horror stories.

                Theres actually a website about these I saw about a week ago

                http://proposalgonewrong.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Proposal horror stories.

                  I saw that ESPN video a while ago. It's hilarious in a sad kind of way!
                  Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?







                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Proposal horror stories.

                    http://www.nba.com/wizards/news/spoo...sal040225.html
                    That proposal was fake; it was a stunt to get media attention.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Proposal horror stories.

                      I have a truly horrific, terrible tale to spin. I'd warn you that if you're in the least bit squeamish, if you have a very vivid imagination that might cause you to forever stain the way you see the park because of the hellatious tale contained therein, if you are a sensitive person of any kind with a weak constitution, I STRONGLY urge you to pass this hideous tale right on by and continue on to more pleasant threads.

                      Still here? Okay, you were warned.

                      In 1997, I proposed to my ex-wife at Snow White's Grotto.




                      Well, okay, maybe the story would have more punch if you knew her. ::shudder::
                      Mr. Dark
                      Writer, Disney geek, madman.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Proposal horror stories.

                        Originally posted by skycrashesdown View Post
                        http://www.nba.com/wizards/news/spoo...sal040225.html
                        That proposal was fake; it was a stunt to get media attention.

                        Ah ha...beat me to it. Total fake.


                        Originally posted by Mr. Dark View Post
                        I have a truly horrific, terrible tale to spin. I'd warn you that if you're in the least bit squeamish, if you have a very vivid imagination that might cause you to forever stain the way you see the park because of the hellatious tale contained therein, if you are a sensitive person of any kind with a weak constitution, I STRONGLY urge you to pass this hideous tale right on by and continue on to more pleasant threads.

                        Still here? Okay, you were warned.

                        In 1997, I proposed to my ex-wife at Snow White's Grotto.




                        Well, okay, maybe the story would have more punch if you knew her. ::shudder::
                        Uh....ok....?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Proposal horror stories.

                          Originally posted by Mr. Dark View Post
                          In 1997, I proposed to my ex-wife at Snow White's Grotto.
                          ::shudder::
                          Egads. Is this her?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Proposal horror stories.

                            ORGOCH: Well good Lord, jables, ducklin'! Ya would have ta bring up a sorry subject, like this, just ta remind me of all the humiliatiin' experiences I had ta go 'n live through--all 'cause a my trampy sister, Orddu, an' all the hundreds a times she tried ta hitch her broken down wagon ta some poor man--either at Dizzyland er Walt Dizzy Whirl! (An' a lot of 'em was already married!) Not that it mattered ta a theme park hag like her! Why, we've had ta break up more cat fights 'tween her an' some other gal more times 'n I can shake a broom stick at! Worst time was when she got in a hissy fit with Jane over Tarzan. There they was--havin' a tug a war over his loin cloth--whilst he was still a wearin' it!! Ain't a single Insecurity guard at ANY Dizzy theme park that don't know who Orddu is by now. Thanks ta that dang hussy, this whole coven's rep. went down the toilet a long time ago!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Proposal horror stories.

                              Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                              ORGOCH: Well good Lord, jables, ducklin'! Ya would have ta bring up a sorry subject, like this, just ta remind me of all the humiliatiin' experiences I had ta go 'n live through--all 'cause a my trampy sister, Orddu, an' all the hundreds a times she tried ta hitch her broken down wagon ta some poor man--either at Dizzyland er Walt Dizzy Whirl! (An' a lot of 'em was already married!) Not that it mattered ta a theme park hag like her! Why, we've had ta break up more cat fights 'tween her an' some other gal more times 'n I can shake a broom stick at! Worst time was when she got in a hissy fit with Jane over Tarzan. There they was--havin' a tug a war over his loin cloth--whilst he was still a wearin' it!! Ain't a single Insecurity guard at ANY Dizzy theme park that don't know who Orddu is by now. Thanks ta that dang hussy, this whole coven's rep. went down the toilet a long time ago!
                              :lol: now now girls things can't be THAT bad. but maybe orddu needs to tone it down just a bit. I must admit she does tend to ummm shall we say flirt with just about anyone of the male persuation and it doesn't seem to matter their age.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X