No announcement yet.

Execs/TDAs who've ridden Space Mountain

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Execs/TDAs who've ridden Space Mountain

Hey there... was just wondering.... I've read that pretty much all execs and TDAs have already ridden Space Mountain, and I was wondering if there's anyone out there who's personally spoken with any one of them ....OR... who's spoken with anyone who's spoken with anyone (lol) who's ridden it yet??... just curious (as I know we pretty much all our for some first hand reviews/descriptions)... Thanks!! :o
    Last edited by Tigger68; 05-24-2005, 01:10 PM. Reason: bold headline

I was the one who ran into Matt Ouimet in Tomorrowland. He asked me if I was looking forward to Space's opening (My reply is obvious). He then said that he and the Imagineer he was with had already gone on it, and that it is pretty awesome.

Mind you, this was in APRIL.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

thanks for the reply!!... I'll be there on 7/15...(actually on 7/14...hoping it's gonna be running that day too!! :P )

I know this sounds crazy but Iv'e never been on SM. out of all the times Iv'e bee there something stopped me from doing so. First I was too short (I'm only 5 ft) or it has been closed. That sucks . I WILL be there July 17th to ride it for the first time!!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.