Re: A Major Refurbishment Idea

Sorry, double post.
    The daydream princess

Comment

i like these ideas...yeah?

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
      For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Originally posted by roxystar68 View Post
        Toontown:

□ Get a new ride where you are transported in to a Mickey Mouse cartoon.
        I like this! I'm reminded of the old Woody's Roundup show at the Golden Horseshoe. I always thought the black & white costumes and backgrounds were incredible. It would be neat to recreate this idea, maybe as a dark ride where you are transported into some of the old B&W Mickey Mouse cartoons. This would also serve as a counterpoint to all the Pixar stuff that has taken over with it's digital "perfection".
        sigpic

Comment

Tom Sawyer’s Island

□ Have the new theme be PotC, possibly taking place at Port Royal, the island of Tortuga, or the other island in Dead Man’s Chest. There could be a Black Pearl playground, and a “jungle” to run through. If it was Port Royal, there could be the tavern in the movie with music playing, and no drunks, unlike the movie. There would be dories taking you to the island, instead of the rafts, just like the dories in the movie when the dog runs ashore.

New Orleans Square

□ I have no idea whether this has been done before, but have a Mardi Gras party daily. There could be a stage show on the same rafts they use for Fantasmic in the pre-show, and it would give a jazz festival feel.
          They are already turning TSI into a Pirate Adventure on Tom Sawyer Island, and they have jazz music and a little traveling mardi gras show in NOS as well. Very good ideas, Disneyland is listening!

Comment

Originally posted by roxystar68 View Post
            I have no idea whether this has been done before, but have a Mardi Gras party daily.
            interesting... would this include bead earning and other similar activities?

Comment

Thanks! I did know about the Pirates re-theme, and I think if done well it could be amazing.
              The daydream princess

Comment

I really like your ideas! I hope one day we can see them at the park!

Comment

Originally posted by DLcub View Post
                  interesting... would this include bead earning and other similar activities?
                  They already do this now.
                  -Jack :geek:
                  Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

What exactly is considered Victorian style food?

Improve Rancho Del Zocalo food.
                    Amen to that.

Comment

Hmm...To tell you the truth, I suggested something without researching it. I have no idea about Victorian food. I'm trying to imagine what an average American family would eat. Probably meat pies (with vegetarian alternatives), treacle tart, bread pudding...
                      The daydream princess

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm sorry, but I love Tom Sawyers Island, just the way it is, and I really hate how everyones being brainwashed by the POTC movies. On the other hand, I did like a lot of your other ideas. Bringing the Country Bear Jamboree back would be a great idea.
                        I am the sailing instructarr. And on movie nights, I run the projectarr. Only PG. Nothing arr.
                        - The Sea Captain

Comment

Originally posted by futurecm21 View Post
                          NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm sorry, but I love Tom Sawyers Island, just the way it is, and I really hate how everyones being brainwashed by the POTC movies. On the other hand, I did like a lot of your other ideas. Bringing the Country Bear Jamboree back would be a great idea.
                          I completely understand about Tom Sawyers Island. I love it too the way it is, and at first I hated the re-theme idea. This is just what I thought would be cool if Disney was going to do something new.
                          The daydream princess

Comment

I love everything but your Tom Saywer Island Idea. It is fine as is! Are you listening Lasseter?????
                            Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                            "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                            -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                            -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Lol! I would love it if it stayed the same! My favorite part is the caves.
                              The daydream princess

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X