Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos for "Magical Memories" RSP merchandise are up!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos for "Magical Memories" RSP merchandise are up!

Here is a link.

http://www.register123.com/event/pro...&varPage=hotel

I be likein' that leather jacket! And the map... Oh yeah, got's to have me one of those!!
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Aww, man. This Disneyland marquee would be such a great addition to my monorail setup!
    ------------------
    DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
    http://www.comedy4cast.com

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama
      Here is a link.

http://www.register123.com/event/pro...&varPage=hotel

I be likein' that leather jacket! And the map... Oh yeah, got's to have me one of those!!
      Okay you've got to stop doing this to me. I see your link, I click it and then I realize I can't afford to do the big events, but I would love to get some of the reasonably priced merchandise, Event T-shirt and Event pin. That's all! I swear! :devil:

YOUR Leather Jacket looks great! I'm sure you will enjoy it!
      Cliff
      WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

WOW, I am going to be so broke, I hope they will have enough left to distribute to the Park.....I want almost all of it! Especially the Castle Day/Night, and the pendant and.....oh could go on for ages!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I HAVE to have the marquee. Anyone going to this event?
          disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama
            You know Charlie, now you have ME wanting one of those leather jackets!!

The RSP form gets longer and longer....

--Jonathan

Comment

i'm confused how do you g about buying any of these things? do i have to go wdw at a certain time or can i just buy on line? help
              wdw-87 fort wilderness with fam.
              00 off property with future wife
              00 carribean beach with fam. for x-mas
              01 all star ask her to marry me also x-mas
              02 off property with inlaws
              03 polynesian with wife and fam. 3 days from wed.
              06 port orleans french quarters with wife for one day

Comment

I only really want the Marquee... everything else isn't all that impressive. The big figure 50th SB Castle is nice and the minitures of the ride vehicles are nice, but other than that... nothing too great. I'm glad I didnt pay a big price to go to the event, I would have been sorely disappointed.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

what event?
                  wdw-87 fort wilderness with fam.
                  00 off property with future wife
                  00 carribean beach with fam. for x-mas
                  01 all star ask her to marry me also x-mas
                  02 off property with inlaws
                  03 polynesian with wife and fam. 3 days from wed.
                  06 port orleans french quarters with wife for one day

Comment

Originally posted by DOOM BGI
                    You know Charlie, now you have ME wanting one of those leather jackets!!

The RSP form gets longer and longer....

You gotta love it, baby...
                    MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Finally, Circarama can rest easy knowing he will soon have a jacket!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneynut
                        Finally, Circarama can rest easy knowing he will soon have a jacket!
                        Disneynut,I need to talk to you about the RSP. I know that you have been to many of these merchandise events. I have only been to ToT last year and I didn't sign up for any merchandise. Is it difficult to get a specific item(leather jacket, for instance) when it is limited to 200?
                        What has been your experience with the RSP? Is this a good time to start a new thread on RSP experiences and/or tips?
                        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

I'm just wondering if there might be a Shag jacket available when his DL map is released in September.
                          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

That jackets sexy!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                            ~

Comment

After thoughtful and deliberate consideration...

I have re-evaluated my position on the "limited" Disneyland map. :botox:
                              I'm gonna try to get the jacket, and I like the map. But honestly, the map is seriously over-priced ($350) considering what you get. I mean, yeah, it's limited to 100, it's probably printed on heavy poster stock or even thin cardboard, but it's the same map that they just released, and for that price, I can almost buy a really cool black leather jacket at Disneyland with "Mickey the Bandleader" on the back for $385.
                              The last time that Disney did this was in 2000. They produced 100 reproductions of the original 1958 Disneyland map. I don't know if they tried to sell them at a merchandise event. But I can tell you that I got mine on ebay from Disney Auctions for $50 with a certificate of authenticity!! Although I am a HUGE collector of Disneyland maps, I am not going to swallow the "limited to..." hook. And if i'm not buyin' it, then I would guess that alot of other people won't either. I want more VALUE for my hard earned dollars.
                              NOTE TO WDES AND MERCHANDISING: We love you, but you need to re-evaluate the prices that you are charging for items that are easily produced (i.e. pins, posters, maps, tickets, etc.) Simply stating that it's "limited" isn't gonna sell the stuff that you're selling. $350 for an item that is costing you $10(at best) to produce is WRONG.
                              Last edited by Circarama; 05-26-2005, 03:19 PM.
                              MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X