This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Scrapbooking

I hope I'm not the only one who scraps here! In this thread, let's talk about what's available for Disney scrapbooking, how to make the perfect park page, suggestions for great photo ops, and anything else that has to do with making a wonderful Disneyland Vacation Memory book.
    "And don't underestimate the importance of BODY LANGUAGE!"

http://www.mousememories.com/

Comment

My wife is a scrapper. Perhaps this will influence her reluctance in going to DL. I'm not sure if she has caught up on her DL-related scrapping yet .... and we haven't been in well over a year. Probably go in November, though. Anything to help her feel motivated to go would surely help!
      "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
      - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

I just bought the scrapbooking stuff in the park and glued it all on a the papers....it turned out cute..

Comment

My wife scrapbooks and a great picture I took of our kids is in front of the tower of terror in DCA. I kind of laid down in front of the kids and took the picture up wards so you can see how tall the tower is compared to them. It turned out nice and the wife used the "I took the Dare" sticker they give out when you get off the ride on the page along with the terror flier that was on the map last summer.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe
            I just bought the scrapbooking stuff in the park and glued it all on a the papers....it turned out cute..
            I'm very excited about buying all kinds of DL scrap stuff this summer...can you tell us what kind of special things you got and where you purchased them?

Great picture idea VW! I'll remember that for our trip!

Comment

Originally posted by LiTtLeMeRmAiD
              I'm very excited about buying all kinds of DL scrap stuff this summer...can you tell us what kind of special things you got and where you purchased them?

Great picture idea VW! I'll remember that for our trip!
              they have it at the emporium, california greetings, and the WOD.

Paper packs that come with paper, stickers and cutouts, mickey shaped scissors (they are not the best), a castle punch, and seperate sheets of stickers that had the character autographs on them. They also had a tinkerbell scrapbook.

The paper packs were thmed. One was disey in general and one was princess...I think they had a third one when I went last, but I can't recall what it was. I really likes the paper packs the best..

Comment

My girlfriends has "scraped" some of our vacations. This year (first year with APs) I bought the "2005 where the party never ends" Disney Scrapbook and told her that she has to scrap every trip. Disneyland has some nice stuff but there is even more stuff out there. if you go to a local scrapbook store.
                I love her books because it is like my own personal souvenir.
                "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X