X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Ears

Question:

When I was at WDW ears were $7, personalizing them was $6 more. They also did not have childrens sizes. So I chose to wait until I am at DL on Sunday- what is the cost? Does the name cost extra?

I am budgeting to get 8 of them......so help would be nice! Thanks

Last I checked, adult sizes were like $11.50. Children sizes $1.00 less. Infant, I don't know. I do know that name embroidery is free.

Anybody have any fixed prices?
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

When I bought my adult-sized golden ears a couple of weeks ago they were $11.50. Kid-size was $10.50. I didn't check the price on the tiny tot size. I bought them at the Mad Hatter on Main St. and the name was free.
      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Mine were $9.99. Golden and name was free!
        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Make sure to see how the work of the person who is doing the embroidering looks before you have them do yours. The names on the ears I got for our twins SUCK!

Comment

They were going to charge you $6 to personalize your hat??? Are you serious?

Why that's un-American!
            A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP.
              They were going to charge you $6 to personalize your hat??? Are you serious?

Why that's un-American!
              The place on Main St USA in the MK doens't charge. The charges come in plces like the shop on the main street at D-MGM Studios where you can choose font and color of thread used. The $6 embroidery jobs are great, but not really necessary.

I'm happiest with my standard-issue DL & WDW Ears (both gold & regular) with my name in the curly font they do for free.
              -Ann

WDW:
              July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
              Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

They may or may not be in stock at DL....they have been having problems keeping up with the sales (last week, none to be had)......Memorial Day weekend could be rough! Hopefully they have prepared for it!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by Labuda
                  The place on Main St USA in the MK doens't charge. The charges come in plces like the shop on the main street at D-MGM Studios where you can choose font and color of thread used. The $6 embroidery jobs are great, but not really necessary.

I'm happiest with my standard-issue DL & WDW Ears (both gold & regular) with my name in the curly font they do for free.
                  They did not even offer the free names- $6 or nothing. I wish I had known to check the shop in the MK- now I missed my chance. *sob*

Oh man Wolfy now I am worried!!!! Oh well- I guess I can ask DP to pick them up for me if they don't have them.

*sigh*
                  Last edited by Nephythys; 05-25-2005, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Just to be sure... are you talking about Disneyland, Anaheim or WDW in Florida?
                    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
                      They may or may not be in stock at DL....they have been having problems keeping up with the sales (last week, none to be had)......Memorial Day weekend could be rough! Hopefully they have prepared for it!
                      I'm with Nephythys! I hope I get a pair. <shudders> And mid-July isn't the time to get a pair I bet.

Comment

Ask Mrmainstreet he should now about the stocking of the stores!
                        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

IMHO, i dont really like the way the golden ears look, i think they could be classier, like black with gold stitching for your name and a 50, but ill prolly just get one for a souvinier. Ive heard other people agree with me, what do you guys think?

-Lauryn

Comment

You know the other thing is the new embroidery machines are in most of the hat shops now at DL. I opted for the original hand worked machine stitching. I had to be difficult. :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                              Oh well- I guess I can ask DP to pick them up for me if they don't have them.
                              What am I?? Your personal shopper now??

(Just kidding - you know I'll get you anything you need. )
                              disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X