• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/17/05 seems like a footnote in the celebration

Lets see
    75,000 Cupcakes
    Free Mickey Ears
    New Ride Announcments

What i think they should do is this (idea of train taken from...ahh forgot name but the family was gonna do it on the 15th)
    Get the disney family, put them the train around the park, and have Roy (put the lawsuit behind, its your Brothers dream becoming a reality) read the opening day speech, and let the people that went through the gate 50 years ago go through the gate again with their grandkids, showing that disney is for the old and young, and for that day i think they should give out commemerative ticket booklets, but instead of using them for rides, they should put in every A, B, C, D, and E ticket ride that ever existed in disneyland on the tickets

Any other ideas for 7/17/05
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

Originally posted by Disneyfanatic
    Lets see
    75,000 Cupcakes
    Free Mickey Ears
    New Ride Announcments

What i think they should do is this (idea of train taken from...ahh forgot name but the family was gonna do it on the 15th)
    Get the disney family, put them the train around the park, and have Roy (put the lawsuit behind, its your Brothers dream becoming a reality)
    FYI,

Roy Disney, the one who is heading the "Save Disney" campaign, is Walt's nephew.
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin
      FYI,

Roy Disney, the one who is heading the "Save Disney" campaign, is Walt's nephew.
      ahh my mistake
      isnt walts brother named roy too
      i get those mixed up
      my bad
      "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
      - Anthony Burgess
      "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
      - Walt Disney on Disneyland

Comment

Roy E disney is Roy..

Roy O Disney is Walt's Brother..

(Right?)

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
          Roy E disney is Roy..

Roy O Disney is Walt's Brother..

(Right?)
          Right.
          Charlie :wave:
          MiceChat User #1037

Comment

You have some good ideas. I hope Disney does something special, I don't want to camp out for nothing haha.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X