This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will you wear on the 50th July 17th

Just wondering what everyone will be wearing???

I am trying to decide on what to wear.50's style???

Might have to do up the wheelchair what do you guys think??

ideas are welcome...
    Last edited by Crazy Legs; 05-27-2005, 04:19 AM.
    :crazylegs

well hopefully in the morning, i'll be wearing whatever costume I need for whatever location i'm scheduled at. (really hoping to get an opening *crosses fingers*) After that, i'm gonna wear my gold ears...my yellow sleeping beauty tshirt, jeans, my *new* retro 50th sweatshirt, and my mickey sandels...yep. sounds good to me....

Comment

Wow sounds good.. . wonder where you will be

Comment

Something with pluto and um... Sunscreen...

Ran across your sunburn post and couldn't resist...

Comment

Something with a little 50's style. Not sure if it'll be the dress I made though, because it makes me look hideously fat, but maybe if I can fix it up, we'll see. But I had already bought a kinda 50's ish-looking outfit, so there's a good chance of wearing that.

You can bet on me bringing a change of clothes for that long, hot, summer day.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Swim trunks. I'll be in the backyard.

Comment

I will be wearing nothing at all you think they will let me in? It is a birth day celibration so i think my birthday suit is in order
              "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
              - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

I had t-shirts made for the 6 of us. They say "Disneyland Here We Come" on the front, and "Remember It All Started With A Mouse", on the back. They are a dark greenish turquoise. We want to be easily spotted in a crowd.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by sneakerspray
                  Something with pluto and um... Sunscreen...

Ran across your sunburn post and couldn't resist...
                  HAHAHA LOTS OF SUNSCREEN

Comment

Originally posted by aluisi
                    I will be wearing nothing at all you think they will let me in? It is a birth day celibration so i think my birthday suit is in order
                    LOL WELL THE POLICE MIGHT ARREST YOU.BUT IT MIGHT BE FUN.....

Comment

I have a lot of gold fabric and a sewing machine. I also have lots of 1940's and 1950's patterns. Maybe I should sew an alll gold 50's outfit, and with gold ears, and some gold shoes. I'd be sooo shiny.
                      It's Just me, Jenn.
                      "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

See that avatar...yeah that is probably what I will end up rolling with. Although it is not acceptable attire outside of most beaches, Gay Days might be a better time.

Comment

Just dont wear any costumes or they wont allow you to go inside the park.
                          "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                          __________________________________________________________

Comment

I'll be wearing a frown. Blocked out that day. Oh well, maybe I'll see it on tv.
                            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                              Something with a little 50's style. Not sure if it'll be the dress I made though, because it makes me look hideously fat, but maybe if I can fix it up, we'll see. But I had already bought a kinda 50's ish-looking outfit, so there's a good chance of wearing that.

You can bet on me bringing a change of clothes for that long, hot, summer day.
                              Thats a great idea Morrigoon !!
                              Mark

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
                              http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X