X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annette and Disneyland's 50th

http://www.thetimesonline.com/articl...0c00024d1d.txt

She was and is still the "class" of Disney. Wish her well.
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I adore Annette, very sweet lady. I'm so sorry she can't participate in the 50th events.

Her Mickey Statue (part of the 100 Mickeys) was out in the esplanade a few months ago and I almost got choked up seeing her inscription.

"To Mickey, always my angel" - Annette
      Last edited by FormerDiz; 05-27-2005, 03:07 PM.

Comment

The last BIG Disney celebration I was at was the 25th and Annette and Frankie performing on Tom Sawyers Island was one of the highlights for me. It's sad she can't participate in the 50th.

Comment

Oh, I am so sorry to hear of Annette's failing health. She will always be one of America's sweethearts. Best Wishes to her.

Comment

I wanted to BE Annette! The Mickey Mouse Club was THE show in the afternoon...I can still remember watching our black & white TV and seeing Annette (and Cubby and Karen and Sharon......Jimmy and the Big Moosketeer!)! She has always been THE Mouseketeer.

I, too, am sorry that she is unable to attend.
            ....it all began with a Mouse...

Comment

I was just thinking about Annette the other day. I knew she had not been doing well but I am sorry to hear her failing health will keep her form the celebration. Best wishes to her!!!!
              Katie :yea:
              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

She will be missed, but will be in our hearts!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I had a grandmother who had MS but the Lord healed her. I know how quickly the disease can spread. It would have absolutly great if she could have attended July 17th but I really didnt expect it.
                  She always has been and always will be such a special and classy lady. She will be in my prayers.
                  Mark

Contribute to my Johari or start your own!!
                  http://kevan.org/johari?view=MarkS01

Comment

Bummer loved her on Mickey mouse club.

Kinda liked them beach movies too but not for the acting
                    How much longer will it take
                    For the world to see.
                    We should learn to live
                    And simply let it be.
                    Bloodstone, bloodstone.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkS01
                      I had a grandmother who had MS but the Lord healed her. I know how quickly the disease can spread. It would have absolutly great if she could have attended July 17th but I really didnt expect it.
                      She always has been and always will be such a special and classy lady. She will be in my prayers.
                      She beat MS?? thats outstanding I have never heard of a case of MS going into remission.
                      How much longer will it take
                      For the world to see.
                      We should learn to live
                      And simply let it be.
                      Bloodstone, bloodstone.

Comment

That's so sad. I love Annette. I've idolized her since I was a kid and first saw "Babes in Toyland." She's still just the coolest!
                        "...you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." --Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Very tragic, I hope that she is well taken care of. I wish her the best.She is and always will be one of my favorites of Disney.
                          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I was wondering how she was doing. The party in Anaheim won't be the same without her.
                            www.deliciousmayhem.net
                            www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

I'd hate to have her there and photographed or videotaped if she's that bad; we sure don't want that to be the public's last memory of her.

I'd like to think, however, that some way could be found to get her into the park, say one quiet weekday before opening, and at least let her roll through it and look at everything.

Which reminds me of the story, and I don't know if it was Annette or Hayley Mills, who was with Walt going through the park, and when it came to the Matterhorn, Walt walked the two of them straight up to the head of the line. The guy behind him said, "What, do you think you own this place or something?" and Walt replied, "Well, as a matter of fact..."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X