Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End premiere to be held at Disneyland - May 19

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End premiere to be held at Disneyland - May 19

While there is no official announcement yet, just like the last two premiers, this piece of information has been placed at the Disneyland.com Calendar section...

So looks like the Movie Premiere for Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End will be held one week prior to the movie's official release (May 25th).

And if you are planning, don't forget that Disneyland also closes early (4 PM) on Sunday, April 22nd due to a Private Party.
    Last edited by Darkbeer; 02-01-2007, 09:46 AM. Reason: Correcting film title
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest premiere to be held at Disneyland - Ma

Thanks for info
    :crazylegs

Comment

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest premiere to be held at Disneyland - Ma

Didn't Dead Man's Chest come out last summer?
      Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

Originally posted by BoygunaSurf View Post
        Didn't Dead Man's Chest come out last summer?
        Oops, guess I have spent too many days entering the POTC Sweepstakes...

I edited the post, but can't edit the title.... Hopefully a Mod will do that
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
          Oops, guess I have spent too many days entering the POTC Sweepstakes...

I edited the post, but can't edit the title.... Hopefully a Mod will do that
          No sweat brother, just checking
          Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End premiere to be held at Disneyland - May

Hubba Hubba- thanks Darkbeer for this info!! I look forward to going again. Can't wait!!

Comment

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End premiere to be held at Disneyland - May

I'm definetly going this year!
              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Very awesome indeed - good thing I booked my trip in anticipation of this about 2 months ago. I'll be there.

Comment

i haaaave to go this time!! Have to! I mean, i get misty eyed watching the premiere extras on the DVD! I haaaave to go!

Comment

i am so marking this on my calendar now!

Comment

I need to check a few things - but I am REALLY hoping to be there! Meet anyone???????

Comment

Oh, I hope I can go this year...it sounds like it's going to take place during my finals week >_<

Comment

< JEALOUS!!. I wanna go!!!

Comment

I am for sure going!

Comment

Originally posted by bella View Post
                              I am for sure going!
                              OK, I have to ask. The people that get to sit on the sidewalk and watch the stars come in how long do you have to be there before hand in the morning? also do you have to have special tickets for that part or do you just have to have a seat. I take it only the stars get to watch the actual movie, correct?

I am asking because I am looking at bringing a large group from up here in Sonoma. These kids are volunteers at our charity haunt and I want to give them a special surprise for all their years of work. So is this possible or do you have to know someone to get in there during the walk in.
                              thanks
                              "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
                              --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
                              Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X