This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just got home from Disneyland...

I just got home from Disneyland and I had a GREAT time......

......except around 6:00 pm my husband had to use the little boys room and we were in Tommorrowland, so he went into the potty and I waited over where the exit area is at Space Mountain, where the rock seating is (hope you understand what I'm saying). Anyways, while I'm waiting over there with my 18 month old baby in my hiking backpack, there were a lot of families there using the bathroom and such. And there were 4 teenage boys playing the, excuse my french the "penis game". Now I played this game in middle/high school where you say the word penis or something like that in a somewhat crowded area but no one is to hear you. However, these boys were screaming that word along with quite a few more plus many cuss words too. I stood there for about 3-4 minutes with them screaming words every 10 seconds and people are looking at them without saying anything. I finally said to them, "You know the point of the game is to NOT be heard, right?" They said to me, "No we play it a little different." Which I replied and said, "Well I don't like it so how about you knock it off or wait till I walk away to start again!" They said fine and were calm till my husband came back, then they were ansy. So they got up and were leaving while we were leaving and we heard them start saying I was a B because I told them to stop. Which my husband then tapped one of them on the shoulder, they called me a ho and ran.

Now I don't really care what they say about me, but I thought it was VERY inappropriate to do that at Disneyland, I would have NEVER done that game at Disneyland with kids around. We only did it at school around our friends.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this??

Re: So I just got home from Disneyland...

Sorry Hope it didn't spoil your night to much
    HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

If you reported it to security they would have taken care of it. I've seen them deal with foul language in the very area.
      “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Oh my god! That is appaling behavior! If i had been there with my nieces, they would have gotten more than a piece of my mind. I am so sorry you encountered this.

Comment

Yuck. It bugs me so bad that teenagers/kids are acting like this. They're getting worse every year... more ballsy in a bad way.

Sorry about that and we don't think that you're a Ho! We love you!

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

I'm fine and it didn't ruin my night, I laughed so hard when my husband tapped that kids shoulder and he ran like Mike was gonna sock em though....

Comment

Originally posted by Missviolet View Post
              Yuck. It bugs me so bad that teenagers/kids are acting like this. They're getting worse every year... more ballsy in a bad way.

Sorry about that and we don't think that you're a Ho! We love you!
              Aww.....thanks!! I love you too! :ghug:

Comment

Ugh, it really annoys me when this happens. Sorry you had to deal with that.

Good for you for not letting it ruin your night!

Comment

Yeah, next time report it.
                  I hope there's not a next time
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to say but this sounds like a normal day with some teenagers at the park... Listen to how they talk at a Grad Night, you'd probably go crazy! (I know Grad Nights are private events, I'm just saying that as an extream example since there's only teens there.)

But yes, I've also heard/seen teens do stupid things like this this many times around the park. Also when they make out with eachother to the point of almost having sex just a few inches away from the family in front or behind them in line.

It's only getting worse...
                    -Wes

Comment

You're awesome.. what a good sport.

;D

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

When I was there with the band a few years ago, some of my acquaintances (sp) tryed to start that game, I cold cocked (slapped) him and said "Don't you play that stupid game here, this ia family park" it worked because he had a shocked look on his face and he never muttered that word again in the park. Also I think it scared him, because I'm usually very calm and nice, but it just bugged me
                        Is this haunted signature
                        actually
                        stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
                        Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
                        also known as...
                        Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

Oh my, that would not have gone over well with me either. I have a 2 year-old who repeats everything he hears. I will usually ask kids to watch there language if I hear them using potty mouth words around my kids. That is not cool, sorry you had to experience that.
                          Janet
                          John 3:16

Comment

That's terrible! Even when I was a teenager I'm appalled at the behavior and it's just getting worse. And folks thought it was bad before... these kids are 100% raised on MTV programming (yah... remember when they actually played music?).

You're a really good sport and I'm GLAD that you approached them about it anyway. That was admirable of you.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyella21 View Post
                              ...my husband then tapped one of them on the shoulder...
                              I'm not defending anything they did... but you really should be careful when you (or husband) touch someone. It could blow up in your face if the teens reported him hitting one of them. If security came over they could just as easy say "yea we were yelling and then he smacked us!".

I know it sounds crazy but it wouldn't surprise me in this world now-in-days.
                              -Wes

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X