Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from 2/3/07 - New Castle banners, Parades, Fantasmic! + more (40 pictures)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from 2/3/07 - New Castle banners, Parades, Fantasmic! + more (40 pictures)

Top of the Downtown Disney sign.

Too bad they ruined Space

YOMD invaded DCA

Lightning at a Cars character meet & greet. This is two seconds before the car was mobbed by kids:

Back to the REAL park:

New Castle banners:

Some work is being done on the old tunnel in Frontierland:

Fantasmic!

Re: Pictures from 2/3/07 - New Castle banners, Parades, Fantasmic! + more (40 picture

Thanks for sharing
    :crazylegs

Comment

Re: Pictures from 2/3/07 - New Castle banners, Parades, Fantasmic! + more (40 picture

Great pictures, I really enjoyed them!!
      Far from the frenzy of the frantic world above.

Comment

oooOoooOO! i wonder what's going on in the old tunnel!! that peaked my interest
        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
        -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
        Originally posted by pratt55
        Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by ManaByte View Post
          Dopey's eyes look wierd. Looks like he's hitting the bottle.

Comment

I really enjoyed the Fantasmic pictures. Thanks for sharing!
            Take Care,

Brenda

Comment

Nice pictures! Thanks!

Comment

did they finish work on castle?

btw nice pics!

Comment

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!:bow:

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
                    oooOoooOO! i wonder what's going on in the old tunnel!! that peaked my interest
                    If I had to bet, they are probably just fixing it since it got increasingly dilapidated during the rainstorms of early 2005. The company most know that with TSI getting it's makeover, the area will be under extra scrutiny by guests, and if they are throwing money at TSI, there was probably finally some capital to spare on the ol' tunnel section to fix it up. It is probably being restored to its former condition rather than getting a Pirate Lair enhancement.
                    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Loved your Fantasmic! Pictures! How did you get them so wonderfully clear? Very nice job. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

The Aurora looks much prettier than the last one I saw. Great pics!

Comment

That's a great picture of Sorcerer Mickey during Fantasmic! I actually like the new castle banners....

Comment

Awesome pics!
                            The daydream princess

Comment

Thanks for the great photos! The tunnel also caught my eye. I hope it isn't just for decoration anymoreand they actually use it for something. Maybe even a nice miner and a cart or something to help decorate Big Thunder that is on the other side.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X