X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with 3 year anniversary plans

Ok,
    Its my 3 year anniversary with my Girlfriend this month. I recently moved down to Anaheim for work and she is trying to move down soon to work for TDA. Were both PAP holders and I want to do something special. My first choice is suprise to Club 33 but those chances are slim to none LOL. Ive ate everywhere but Napa Rose and the place in DCA with wine. If the rates are right I mite do a room at the Grand. Any ideas for a fun weekend are appreciated. It will be Feb 17th to the 20th. Thanks in advance,
    Dan

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Re: Need help with 3 year anniversary plans

If Club 33 doesnt work maybe you could make reservations at the Blue Bayou. i know you said you have eaten everywhere but you cant beat the atmosphere!
    sigpic
    C'mon everybody, here we go!

Comment

Ive done Blue Bayou alot. I love it, I just wanted something different. Its still in my top picks though.

Comment

If it is a choice between Napa Rose and "and the place in DCA with wine" PLEASE pick Napa Rose. I have been very disappointed with the Vineyard Room at the Golden Vine Winery.

Comment

First of all, congrats!
          Second, Im sure wherever you pick your girlfriend will love it. Ive heard really good things about Napa Rose though, so I choose there.
          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Congrats.

Napa Rose I think.

Also if your getting a room have a friend sneak in and do flowers, rose petals candles wine or whatever you like to drink choc covered strawberries etc..
            :crazylegs

Comment

i'm taking Frenchy to the Napa Rose soon, and have been waiting impatiently for next weekend to come! it seems like the "perfect place"
              Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Is there anything special, like seating or experiances at the napa rose?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X