Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little help for some WDW friends visiting DL!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little help for some WDW friends visiting DL!

Hi, all

I love reading all of your trip reports to Disneyland (from the comfort of my home in Orlando.) It's like I can go there anytime I want to, through your camera lenses and narratives! (You guys are too much...in a good way!) My 2 pals and I are coming to visit the original for 4.5 days starting Feb. 22! Woo-hoo! I've noticed a lot of recent photos show the castle all walled off. Is this still the case? ...and will the fence be gone by the time we arrive? Does anyone know? Also, what is the average temperature in late February there? Also, do you need to make any special arrangements for breakfast at the River Belle Terrace? It seems to be popular amongst all of you and we really want to eat there (the atmosphere sounds wonderful)! And we want to do one character breakfast during our trip...which one is the best? Last question: Do some of you meet everday at noon in the hub?
    We 3 appreciate any advice/information you can offer.

THANKS!!!!!

oh! PS: I hope the exhibit is still showing in the Opera House. I was unable to make it out for the 50th year. Is it???
    Last edited by I like the old hub; 02-05-2007, 07:22 AM. Reason: one more question.

Re: Little help for some WDW friends visiting DL!

Originally posted by I like the old hub View Post
    Hi, all

I love reading all of your trip reports to Disneyland (from the comfort of my home in Orlando.) It's like I can go there anytime I want to, through your camera lenses and narratives! (You guys are too much...in a good way!) My 2 pals and I are coming to visit the original for 4.5 days starting Feb. 22! Woo-hoo! I've noticed a lot of recent photos show the castle all walled off. Is this still the case? ...and will the fence be gone by the time we arrive? Does anyone know? Also, what is the average temperature in late February there? Also, do you need to make any special arrangements for breakfast at the River Belle Terrace? It seems to be popular amongst all of you and we really want to eat there (the atmosphere sounds wonderful)! And we want to do one character breakfast during our trip...which one is the best? Last question: Do some of you meet everday at noon in the hub?

(We 3 appreciate any advice/information you can offer.

THANKS!!!!!

oh! PS: I hope the exhibit is still showing in the Opera House. I was unable to make it out for the 50th year. Is it???
    the up date Report and photos show that the wall is down and only the left side of the castla have tarps up.

Yes evey sunday there is a meeting at the Hub at noon. (COW Church of Walt) there be a group from 10 to may be 200 will be there.
    the 200 people That was a special day.

last word from Castmember and good one (also is a micechater) there will be a change but When Do not know.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

Comment

"last word from Castmember and good one (also is a micechater) there will be a change but When Do not know."[/quote]

Thanks! but...Huh? on this last bit.

Comment

last word from Castmember and good one (also is a micechater) there will be a change but When Do not know.
        Let me try this again!
        What are you referring to here? The exhibition in the Opera House?

Comment

Is this still the case? ...and will the fence be gone by the time we arrive? Does anyone know? Also, what is the average temperature in late February there? Also, do you need to make any special arrangements for breakfast at the River Belle Terrace? It seems to be popular amongst all of you and we really want to eat there (the atmosphere sounds wonderful)!
          Saw for myself today that the tarps were still up on the left side. Don't know when they are coming down.

Average Temp? Definitely check the weather report before you leave. Today it was in the 80's and later this week it will be in the 60's.

I am pretty sure there are no special arrangements at River Belle Terrace.

Don't know about the opera house.

Comment

Let me try this again!
            What are you referring to here? The exhibition in the Opera House?
            Yes we know Mr. Lincoln will be coming back eventually, but the exhibit should still be open when you come. If you will be at DL on Sunday be sure to stop by the meet.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X