Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Disneyland Had An Auction... What From The Park Should They Sell?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Disneyland Had An Auction... What From The Park Should They Sell?

Just an out there kind of question, it could or could not happen... Or maybe it already has and I didn't even know about it.

What item(s) from Disneyland would you like to see go up for sale in a charity auction that Disneyland can do without with and a fan, like you, could own.

Accompany pictures if you like regarding your item you'd like to own.

Re: If Disneyland Had An Auction... What From The Park Should They Sell?

A full space mountain ride car.

Comment

Any of the wild life/Indian statues being removed for the TSI refurb.

Comment

They already auction off all kinds of stuff! (or rather, provide it to Mouse Surplus so THEY can auction it off!)

A couple of years ago they sold merchandise on ebay for really cheap! I bought a basic white shirt with Mickey and "Walt Disney World" for like five or six bucks, and when we went (and wore our shirts) we saw them for $18.99! I loved it and I'm sad they don't do it anymore. The auction site through disneyshopping.com isn't as good, and the prices aren't as low.
        It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

I say auction off a burned out lightbulb that is on one of the Main Street signs.

Comment

I covet the Main Street signs for the various special events. A 50th Main Street sign would rock.
            Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
            The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
              A full space mountain ride car.
              I'd like to bid for a ride car from any attraction at DL.
              "Difficult takes a day
              Impossible takes a week"
              - Jay-Z

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                I covet the Main Street signs for the various special events. A 50th Main Street sign would rock.
                You know you'd pay a fortune for a sky bucket.
                Disneyland Passholder Since The Dawn of Annual Passes.
                SHRIMPBOATCAPTAIN on vmk

Comment

I'd love the chance for one of the gold Tinker Bells that were on top of the lamposts for the 50th. The gold swirly pixie dust trail with it or not.
                  ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Wet Marble

Innoventions computer warehouse stock (as is)

Gadget's Go-Coaster

Complete set of Tarzan Mannikins

Limited Movement Winnie-the-Pooh Semi-Relief Figures

Odd Beehive Cars with Heffalump

Limited Motion Superstar Limo Regis Philbin Figure

Whoopie Goldberg film (2 copies)

Mad Mouse Coaster

Caterpillar Tractors (3)

Props and costumes from "Broadway" Showbiz Show

Strips Dips and Chips Marquee

Disney Parks Merchandise (unused stock)

Observatron Junk Sculpture

Complete 80's-style Mickey Mouse Dream Furniture Set
                    Last edited by merlinjones; 02-05-2007, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Think they could auction off the hat and the wand as a 2fer?

Comment

Jose!!!! He would so be mine!
                        sigpic
                        Elsa's and Anna's
                        Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

How 'bout a new line of merchandise, called DreamSheets(R). 100%-authentic fabric in a special Disney auction to satisfy all your concealing needs, available in any color - as long as it's purple.

Comment

>>Think they could auction off the hat and the wand as a 2fer?<<

"U-Pay" Shipping...

Comment

Originally posted by ghosty4 View Post

A couple of years ago they sold merchandise on ebay for really cheap! I bought a basic white shirt with Mickey and "Walt Disney World" for like five or six bucks, and when we went (and wore our shirts) we saw them for $18.99! I loved it and I'm sad they don't do it anymore. The auction site through disneyshopping.com isn't as good, and the prices aren't as low.
                              I totally agree. I used to go wild shopping on the Ebay Disneyland merchandise. I got t-shirts, like you, for like $6 and find them at the park for a lot more. Same with Shag stuff. I miss them!

I'd LOVE to see older stuff from NOS auctioned off. I'd go broke buying it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X