Medium Lockers - 12/5 wide, 17" high, 18" deep are now $10

Large Lockers - 15" wide, 16.6" deep, 22.6" deep are now $11

Jumbo Lockers - 15" wide, 23" high, 22.6" deep are now $12
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Locker Rental Prices have gone up

The Armenian Genocide

Comment

Those prices are ridiculous! But not shocking, considering it's my good old buddy Disney...

Comment

Wow! I thought $6 was pushing it, but now it's a dollar more! I guess I'll be taking a back pack from now on to skip the lockers.

Comment

Still not that bad, $1 increase to go with the "rising" economic costs to maintain and operate.
          Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

A 1$ decrease would be even better...

Comment

Originally posted by goofygoof View Post
              Still not that bad, $1 increase to go with the "rising" economic costs to maintain and operate.
              So true.

They're complex pieces of equipment that require intensive upkeep and sophisticated technical expertise.

Comment

I'll just carry my stuff, thank you.

Comment

But remember, this place is where "dreams come true". I don't remember actually dreaming about handing over $100 to park my car, enter Disneyland and store my stuff, but I might have forgotten that one. You know how it is with dreams and stuff. I think the main thing here is WHO'S dreams come true. They must mean *Disney's* dreams come true since people are liable to give up a huge amount of their hard-earned cash to them.

The ironic thing here is that we are paying MUCH more for much less since 1994. But Disneyland has been in disrepair for such a long time that people think they are getting a bargain when stuff gets painted and a new ride shows up every few years. It's kind of like when gas prices come down to $2 instead of $3, suddenly the once-extreme price of $2 seems like a discount.
                  Last edited by Athlonacon; 02-06-2007, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Athlonacon View Post
                    After admission, parking, food and putting my stuff into a locker, is it all right if I can just hand Disney my wallet and get it over with?

Pretty soon Disneyland is going to cost as much as Las Vegas and that's pretty sad, given the money-driven nature of that city.
                    Better idea:

The new PP's (Perpetual Passes) will involve tattooing your hand with a bar code tied to your bank account.

They'll own you and your money for life.

Comment

Or adding an annual pass option for lockers?
                      Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Ye wants th' fancy-pants swirly-tings, an' them thar new lubberly "swan" contraptions? Well, ye gots ta pay fer 'em, says I.

Comment

WOW...that is alot. Bringing a stroller does not seem so bad now...lol.
                          Last edited by Kwgrlup; 02-06-2007, 09:59 AM.
                          Janet
                          John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by Athlonacon View Post
                            But remember, this place is where "dreams come true". I don't remember actually dreaming about handing over $100 to park my car, enter Disneyland and store my stuff, but I might have forgotten that one. You know how it is with dreams and stuff. I think the main thing here is WHO'S dreams come true. They must mean *Disney's* dreams come true since people are liable to give up a huge amount of their hard-earned cash to them.

The ironic thing here is that we are paying MUCH more for much less since 1994. But Disneyland has been in disrepair for such a long time that people think they are getting a bargain when stuff gets painted and a new ride shows up every few years. It's kind of like when gas prices come down to $2 instead of $3, suddenly the once-extreme price of $2 seems like a discount.
                            This is a bit dramatic IMO.
                            No one is holding a gun to your head...don't go.

Comment

Jeez
                              "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X