No announcement yet.

A couple more questions

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple more questions

On the photopass can we take digital photos and have them put on the photo pass somewhere in the park. We are going to be there for a week and I thought that would be great if we fill up our card and want to download it so we can take more.
    Also I did a search but could not find a thread that says were the closes gocery store is. We have a car so driving is no problem in driving.
    One more, do you have a favorite place to eat outside the park. I know there is a Mimi's across the street but do any locals have a place they just love to go. Nothing fancy just good food. Thanks!!!
    Leaving on Sunday can't wait. My almost 3 year old granddaughter keeps calling and Grandpa talks like Donald Duck. She has no idea she is calling here and keeps telling Donald I am coming to see you soon. Got to love this age.
    Last edited by gigikay; 02-09-2007, 08:40 PM. Reason: adding to post

Re: A couple more questions

The PhotoPass is just for the pictures that the professional photographers in the park take. Do you have a laptop you can keep in the hotel and download to at night? Or, just buy a couple extra cards -- prices are dropping by the day, it seems!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.