This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasia Ice Cream

Okay I have searched the forums and the internet and can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for. I have some questions about Fantasia Ice Cream which seemed to only be sold in Disneyland:

1) What was the flavor exactly?
    2) Where could you get it?
    3) Do they offer it anymore, anywhere?

Thanks!

Re: Fantasia Ice Cream

Flavor...you might be interested in this post on another board:

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/show...17&postcount=4

Where did they serve it? Carnation restaurant on Main Street, the Ice Cream window by the lockers, and Carnation Plaza Gardens. Also at Club 33 for a period of time. See this story on that:

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/show...18&postcount=2

Is it still served anywhere? Unfortunately, no. It was discontinued in 2004.

Comment

But you can still get a Shamu bar at Sea World!

Comment

Originally posted by Opus1guy View Post
        Where did they serve it? Carnation restaurant on Main Street, the Ice Cream window by the lockers, and Carnation Plaza Gardens. Also at Club 33 for a period of time. See this story on that:
        Thanks for the info! Now I don't recall any sort of snack bar or cart at the Plaza Gardens. Are the facilities that sold the ice cream at the Plaza Gardens still there?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
          Thanks for the info! Now I don't recall any sort of snack bar or cart at the Plaza Gardens. Are the facilities that sold the ice cream at the Plaza Gardens still there?
          No, not there any longer. On one side they sold burgers and stuff, the other side was ice cream.
          Mike

Comment

Now I have a reason to go to Cold Stone Creamery!

Comment

This was my favourite icecream! I hear ppl ask about it all the time. I would love it if they brought it back!

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                Now I have a reason to go to Cold Stone Creamery!
                ColdStone no longer has pistachio syrup or pieces, just not the same...
                If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
                  ColdStone no longer has pistachio syrup or pieces, just not the same...
                  Buy some pistachio ice cream, cherry ice cream and banana ice cream and mix 'em.
                  Mike

Comment

Fantasia ice cream was wonderful. I still keep my fingers crossed that they'll bring it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
                      Fantasia ice cream was wonderful. I still keep my fingers crossed that they'll bring it back.
                      Ditto. I also cross my legs, but that's for another reason.
                      "They's two B's in basketball!"

Comment

Originally posted by mcow1 View Post
                        Buy some pistachio ice cream, cherry ice cream and banana ice cream and mix 'em.
                        heh, heh

he said "banana and cherry" , heh heh
                        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Okay now I'm making a picture request of where this fabled ice cream and hamburger place was at the Plaza Gardens.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                            Okay now I'm making a picture request of where this fabled ice cream and hamburger place was at the Plaza Gardens.
                            I don't have a picture handy (I will have to go dig one up, now), but the walkway that goes from the Plaza Gardens to fronteerland, by the restrooms was not there. That was the location of a food service stand hosted by Carnation. At the time I was there, it was known as Carnation Plaza. You could sit around, eat your ice cream, and watch the musical performances.

I remember it from High School, in the earlier period of the Magic Music Days program.
                            Daffy: How's this for a new team name: The Ducks!
                            Bugs: Please! What kind of Mickey Mouse organization would name their team The Ducks?

Comment

I loved that place and was so sad when they took it out. Not as crowded as the store on Main Street.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X