Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos of Valentine's Day at the Park (plus birds, crabs, and more birds!)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of Valentine's Day at the Park (plus birds, crabs, and more birds!)

Strolled around a little bit this morning, Valentine's Day. It was a little more crowded than I usually expect from Wednesdays, which are a non-early entry day.

Yep, another couple was getting married in front of the castle - how romantic to have a wedding in Disneyland on Valentine's Day!

I saw the new tour guide outfit:

Tomorrowland photographs:

This ad is at the monorail station. I don't recall it being there before:

The fact that the lagoon is drained means a little sharper pictures of what's underwater.

Animatronic crabs (now where's the animatronic melted butter?):

I noticed a lot of workers in the lagoon today, and you could smell the steel saw at work.

Fantasyland photographs:

Some Frontierland photographs:

Laughing Stock:

They were doing a large amount of work on the old Mine Train tunnel near Big Thunder Mountain:

Rainbow Ridge signs near Big Thunder Mountain Railroad:

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad:

Hidden Mickey cactus inside Big Thunder Mountain Railroad:

There was a CHP helicopter hovering low over Disneyland:

This bird landed on TSI:

Seeing the huge bird on Tom Sawyer's Island made me feel like more birdwatching, so I headed someplace I knew I could see birds:

Even the rainforest cafe had their birds out:

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone on Micechat, and thanks for looking at my pictures!
    Last edited by RobotMirror; 02-14-2007, 02:52 PM. Reason: removed duplicate reference to big thunder mountain railroad

Re: Photos of Valentine's Day at the Park (plus birds, crabs, and more birds!)

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post

This ad is at the monorail station. I don't recall it being there before:

Great pics! I am liking the new tour guide outfits! Also the sign has always been there, it just is fresh and new.

Should have come come down to my office and taken pictures of me being Disney;-)

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Originally posted by Jerm View Post
      Great pics! I am liking the new tour guide outfits! Also the sign has always been there, it just is fresh and new.

Should have come come down to my office and taken pictures of me being Disney;-)

J
      Where's your office? You being Disney? I figured the sign was probably there and I just didn't notice. I usually have my back to the sign, since I'm facing the submarine lagoon....

Comment

great pics! Thanks for sharing!
        sigpic

Comment

I am stealing some of those--thanks, froggy!! *takes 'em and runs*

Comment

Great pics Frogberto, thanks for sharing...
            sigpic

Comment

Loved those Tiki Room shots Froggy.
              HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
              "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

:::another generic photo compliment here:::

good stuff!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Very nice photos, Froggie!

Comment

How nice that one of us MiceChatters got to go to the Happiest Place On Earth on V-Day and share it with those of us stuck in the office.
                    Thanks Froggie! :thumbup:
                    The Armenian Genocide

Comment

nice pics!
                      If we chase the stars to lose our shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine.

Comment

Great pics! Love the hidden mickey cactus find and the new tour guide...outfit :angel:
                        Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Wonderful pictures, I like the nemo it looks very nice. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Froggy you take the BEST pictures! They are sooo good! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post

She looks like she's having so much fun!!!
                              Great Photos, thanks Frogberto!!!!!
                              Foolish Mortal
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X