This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of BLAB pics

This is my favorite pic. Anybody else have some fun ones?

“Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Re: Best of BLAB pics

You know I was going to start a similiar thread because I always wondered why MiceChatters pose certain ways during the various rides. They then apparently love the photo they posed in but never purchase a copy of it, or so I'm assuming.

I figure that most MiceChatters just flash their camera to the TV screen outside the ride and take their free copy of a copy memory away.

The question is... to pay or not to pay for these ride photos.

I'd also would love to see more BLAB pics.. what does BLAB even mean?

Comment

I remember this lady coming on the ride extremely drunk. The picture was great and it made a couple of rounds in the e mail of a lot of CMs. The picture was classic but I don't have it anymore since it was over a year ago.

Comment

BLAB = Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
        “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
          You know I was going to start a similiar thread because I always wondered why MiceChatters pose certain ways during the various rides. They then apparently love the photo they posed in but never purchase a copy of it, or so I'm assuming.

I figure that most MiceChatters just flash their camera to the TV screen outside the ride and take their free copy of a copy memory away.

The question is... to pay or not to pay for these ride photos.

I'd also would love to see more BLAB pics.. what does BLAB even mean?
          My opinion on buying photos. For me, personally, I wouldn't buy any of the photos because I go often and some of my photos, of the photos on the screen turn out pretty good.

But for my best BLAB photo would be this one for two reasons, it's my best score (still trying to beat it, need to ride it more) and you can FINALLY see my kids head!

Comment

Haha. Cute. Mine isn't funny, but I look sleepy.

And my dad and brother behind us.

They're resized to look better on my iPod. )

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

I love the filming of the ride as well. Just incase people back home don't beleive that you shot Zurg :P

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
                But for my best BLAB photo would be this one for two reasons, it's my best score (still trying to beat it, need to ride it more) and you can FINALLY see my kids head!
                Oh, Claribella, this picture is soooo cute. Good score and smile by you, but your son's face lit up by the blaster is adorable. thanks for the smile.

Comment

STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
                  And, I kiss that frog
                  Each time finding
                  The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
                  He's the Earth and heaven to you

Comment

Sorry to ask but where is the exact location of the camera in BLAB anyway?

Comment

Its just after you come into the second to last room... the one that has zurg on it... you will be turned around and then a second later thats when the camera goes off...

Comment

Might want to note that BLAB photos are free and sent to your Email address.
                        Originally posted by lazyboy97O
                        How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
                        Originally posted by steamboatpete
                        Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

Yay, I love the idea for this thread! Now I'll have to do something cool next time! Though I'm always trying to top my score! I've only been on it 4-6 times so far. grrrrr.

Here's me trying to shoot the camera..

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X