Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

    Decided to spend the day at the park with my best friend since I didn't have to work. We got to the park around 10:30 with reservations to Goofys Kitchen at 11:30. So first we hopped on the monorail to snag fastpasses for Space Mountain later in the day.



    Then we headed back on the monorail to go to Goofys Kitchen, we were both starving since we skipped breakfast knowing we'd be going there.







    Now apparently Goofy knew me, it was quite funny. I'd post our table conversation (via his writing random words on the table) but we did promise not to tell anyone. Wherever you are Goofy, I love you.



    After that we headed back to the park. We weren't really there to do rides, more to see shows and get pics with characters.. so we hopped on the Columbia for a ride.



    After the ride and browsing the shops we went looking for Eeyore and were successful!



    Next on the character hunt was Peter Pan who I managed to see 3 times today, those of you who know me know that I absolutely adore Peter Pan so it was a good day for me.



    Peter Pan was playing musical chairs with Alice and the Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins showed up later as well. I also had TheRockr come up to me which was a pleasant surprise!







    Afterwards we took a break and watched Parade of Dreams (sorry, no pics, I was too busy eating ice cream) and then we went on Space Mountain. Our last stop of the day was Drawn to Magic where we ran into my favourite..



    We had to leave after that to go have dinner with my friend's Grandpa for his birthday which was just as well because my foot (I had surgery a couple weeks ago and I wear a brace now) was dying.

    FYE (For Your Enjoyment):
    Here's a video of Peter Pan trying to win musical chairs (even though he was the first person to lose).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cITdyxyLcs
    After the video ends the Mad Hatter told Peter Pan this is not the "whoever has the most chairs wins game" to which Peter Pan asked "can we play that game instead?!"

  • #2
    Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

    Great job on your Trip Report. I like your pic with Peter Pan. Is he trying to do his Mad Hatter impression by sticking out his tongue?

    I like your Goofy's Kitchen pics. You got to see Belle in her blue dress. I actually had one of her in that dress.

    Sorry I didn't get a picture WITH you. I had to go. My ride had arrived.
    Anyway great report.


    AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

      Originally posted by TheRockr View Post
      Great job on your Trip Report. I like your pic with Peter Pan. Is he trying to do his Mad Hatter impression by sticking out his tongue?

      I like your Goofy's Kitchen pics. You got to see Belle in her blue dress. I actually had one of her in that dress.

      Sorry I didn't get a picture WITH you. I had to go. My ride had arrived.
      Anyway great report.
      Thanks That's ok about our pic, I was caught off gaurd so I didn't even think of it. I saw so many MCers today!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

        Thank you post your trip report and picture
        AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
        Alan





        Toy Story Mania construction:
        Older photo
        New Photo

        Member of
        MiceChat WDW Trip
        Next trip
        2014 Dec, 31

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

          Wow... those are some of the most random face characters I've ever seen. I love Belle in the peasant dress, but the people don't fit the characters they're portraying. Or is it just me? Alice (the first picture) looks way too old, and Peter Pan looks just, unlike Peter Pan at all. Mary Poppins and Mad hatter too. The 2nd Peter pan is WAY too old. I didn't know that the lost boys had to shave!

          Great trip report, but I'm left wondering if the hiring problems that Al has been talking about have finally started to affect the face characters.
          ---------------------------------------------


          a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

            Originally posted by daddyb View Post
            Wow... those are some of the most random face characters I've ever seen. I love Belle in the peasant dress, but the people don't fit the characters they're portraying. Or is it just me? Alice (the first picture) looks way too old, and Peter Pan looks just, unlike Peter Pan at all. Mary Poppins and Mad hatter too. The 2nd Peter pan is WAY too old. I didn't know that the lost boys had to shave!

            Great trip report, but I'm left wondering if the hiring problems that Al has been talking about have finally started to affect the face characters.
            The only characters that bothered me today was the Alice at Goofys Kitchen because she looked way too old and Mary Poppins at the musical chairs thing because she just wasn't in the character at all she was so quiet.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

              Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
              The only characters that bothered me today was the Alice at Goofys Kitchen because she looked way too old and Mary Poppins at the musical chairs thing because she just wasn't in the character at all she was so quiet.
              That's unusual. Mary is usually in character when I'm around. Hmm.....

              As for Alice at Goofy's Kitchen, yeah, she looked too old. The ones at the park usually look young from what I've seen.


              AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

                Originally posted by TheRockr View Post
                That's unusual. Mary is usually in character when I'm around. Hmm.....

                As for Alice at Goofy's Kitchen, yeah, she looked too old. The ones at the park usually look young from what I've seen.
                The Alice at the musical chairs was dead on wasn't she? I really enjoyed her!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

                  Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
                  The Alice at the musical chairs was dead on wasn't she? I really enjoyed her!
                  Yeah, she was dead-on. I like the Alices at the park. Sometimes the ones at the park are also the ones at Goofy's Kitchen.


                  AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

                    I've seen both the pan and hatter around and agree heh.

                    Belle looks good to me :P

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

                      i LOVE your eye makeup!!!! really brings out your eyes!! i know, totally random. great TR as well. glad to see you guys had a ton of fun!

                      :thumbup:
                      kingdom hearts <3er

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

                        Originally posted by kickcows View Post
                        i LOVE your eye makeup!!!! really brings out your eyes!! i know, totally random. great TR as well. glad to see you guys had a ton of fun!

                        :thumbup:
                        Thanks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

                          Hope the achilles is healing well and painless, EagleWings!


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

                            Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
                            Hope the achilles is healing well and painless, EagleWings!
                            Painless I wish. I hobbled around the park in a foot brace, I was okay for like two hours and then it hurt lol.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Trip Report February 16, 2007 (Vids and Pics)

                              How much is it for the food in Goofy's Kitchen and were is that place at. I want to get Belle in her blue outfit?

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X