Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Amazing Video!] 2/11 Fantasmic (10:30 show) (well, mostly...)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Amazing Video!] 2/11 Fantasmic (10:30 show) (well, mostly...)

Here is my edition of Fantasmic!

It's the full show, non-stop.

It's about 85% taken from the last Fantasmic show for several months, on 2/11 at 10:30pm. Balcony seating. The remaining 15% is from 3 other shows from throughout the last year (to cover bad angles, etc).

For tonight, all I have is the direct download. Tomorrow, I'll re-render it in a more Youtube-compatible resolution, and then I'll update with a link to that.

The small resolution doesn't really do the show much justice. If anyone wants a larger (or full) resolution render, let me know, and I'll upload it. My master copy is in 720x480 widescreen (DVD res), so it looks a lot better than this does.

Here ya go!

Here's the Google video link (it was too long for Youtube). The resolution is a little messed up, but that's how streaming video is...
    [googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7957685533007771216&hl=en[/googlevideo]

And here's the direct download for those that desire:
    http://www.redstep.net/dl/fantasmic.wmv (60mb)
    Last edited by RedStep; 02-19-2007, 11:25 PM.

Re: [Amazing Video!] 2/11 Fantasmic (10:30 show) (well, mostly...)

Great video. I'm curious, where did you film from when the final fireworks are going? Were you in the fantasmic balcony seating? Or maybe tarzan's treehouse? Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Amazing video...I watched it with my children and we had a great time! Thanks!

Comment

Great video!!! I loved it!

Comment

That was sooo cool!
          great job thanks!
          Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

Nice Video! Thanks for taking the time to share it!
            Far from the frenzy of the frantic world above.

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
              Great video. I'm curious, where did you film from when the final fireworks are going? Were you in the fantasmic balcony seating? Or maybe tarzan's treehouse? Thanks for posting it.
              The finale is all from the balcony seating in the Disney Gallery. Thanks!

Comment

Great video cant wait to see the show when it comes back thanks!!!!!

Comment

Thank you for the awesome video. I love the music to Fantasmic! It is so beautiful...that is what makes it in my opinion....that and having the Mark Twain, Columbia, and the ROA!!!!

Thank you again!!!

Comment

Wow! Thank you so much. This is my favorite part of Disneyland really. The finale for this show brings tears every time. I would be interested in the 720x480 WS version.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Wrong Thread. Deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                        Wow! Thank you so much. This is my favorite part of Disneyland really. The finale for this show brings tears every time. I would be interested in the 720x480 WS version.
                        Cool. When I finish touching up Fantasmic and wrap up my Remember... Dreams Come True video, I'll upload the full-res files. Should be just a few days.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X