Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a great idea for Rocket Rods/People Mover!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a great idea for Rocket Rods/People Mover!

If Rocket Rods were ever to come back i have a great idea for it. Instead of slowing down right at a turn what the could do is have a metal pole thing that sticks out of the vehicle that attaches to a swivel on the roof of the thing. And than when it gets close to a turn the swivel changes around so you go sideways for a second and then you go straight again.

Any Comments?

Re: I got a great idea for Rocket Rods/People Mover!

Say what?

Well, I don't completely understand...
    Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Neither do I. Could you elaborate on your idea?

...Joe...

Comment

That sounds incredibly dangerous.

Comment

Me don't get it
          "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

This is actually a pretty good idea.....sometimes when space probes are launched to Mars or other outer planets NASA sends the probes towards Venus first....Venus acts as a sort of poll to swing the probe back out towards Mars or what have you.

Same principal.
            Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Say what?

Well, I don't completely understand...
              He said instead of slowing down right at a turn what the could do is have a metal pole thing that sticks out of the vehicle that attaches to a swivel on the roof of the thing. And than when it gets close to a turn the swivel changes around so you go sideways for a second and then you go straight again.

hope this helps
              ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

I still don't really understand this idea - and I think many are in the same boat.
                This 'metal pole' thing sounds dangerous. Maybe because I don't fully understand the concept of 'turning sideways' because of the pole.

Comment

What would the "roof of the thing" be?
                  Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

i'm thinking he means a track on the ceiling ? no ?

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

That seems kinda scary. Like what if there was a glitch and you go careening off the edge?

Comment

Is he essentially talking about two tracks maybe? One below and overhead the vehicles? I don't know...

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Ok...lets say you are on roller skates going as fast as you can and all of the sudden there is a 90 degree turn ahead.

What would be more fun?

Slowing down to make the 90 degree turn or reaching out and grabbing a poll to "swing" yourself in the right direction?
                          Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Originally posted by sleepyjeff View Post
                            This is actually a pretty good idea.....sometimes when space probes are launched to Mars or other outer planets NASA sends the probes towards Venus first....Venus acts as a sort of poll to swing the probe back out towards Mars or what have you.

Same principal.
                            Now I don't get it - What does a school have to do with it? Only Principals get sent into space?

Could you draw a diagram?

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

I smell a loop.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X