This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Collection of Annual Passes

This long weekend I was sorting through some things and discovered my old collection of Annual Passes! And whatdya know... the same day, my renewed AP arrived. So here's some Annual Passes that I've had. If you guys have other versions, feel free to post them!

Thought it would be fun to see the various designs through the decade.

Here's my second Annual Pass purchased (i can't find my first). This one was renewed August 20th 1996, the month before I started college.

That pass pretty much didn't get much useage, since I got a job at the Disneyland resort a few months later. This ID pretty much gave me my Disneyland fix from 97-2001.

I decided that since I was graduated from college, I needed a real job, so when I finally started making some money again, I bought this pass in March 2001.

That boring design lasted two years. And then we got the following boring design for 2003-2005.

2005 introduced this special pass..

2006 introudced a favorite AP design of mine in some time...

And finally... a decade after I started getting into APs, I get this in the mail..

Not my favorite by a long shot but hey, at least it's different! Anyone have their APs that I don't have to post as well?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Re: A Collection of Annual Passes

I am so glad you posted your AP's, just the other day I was thinking, I wonder if anyone had posted the various AP's. I really enjoyed seeing them. No matter what they spoke of the Park at that moment in history, each one is appreciated for themself. Of course Tink with the 50 is hard to top!

Comment

That Indy pass design is way cool.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

so awesome to see these! I have never had an AP before (I live out of State) so I've never actually seen one before. Thanks for this thread! I hope other people post theirs too!!

Comment

I've had Goofy twice and then last year got the 50th one with the castle. Time to renew in April, IF I renew. I also live out of state, but, I have been able to get my money's worth in the last couple of years. TOTALLY worth it.

Comment

There was a thread like this a long long time ago in which many people including myself posted their old APs. I don't knw if it still exists, but it might help to do a search for it.

Comment

From 1998, I have the Tomorrowland version that features one half with the Astro Jets and the other half with today's Astro Orbitor. It says "TOMORROWLAND" at the bottom with "Imagination and Beyond" underneath that.

I have all the ones you've shown, except the ID. I also have the Tower of Terror version, with Goofy peering through the elevator doors...
              Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Mine is with the castle but no mention of the 50th (I got it in August of last year, so the 50th was pretty much over).

Comment

I have an Indy one like that...ish....it was decoration for my binder for a semester last year, I brought it home and now I don't know where the crap it is now...(I think it had Mickey on it...)

Comment

The Indy Pass looks great definitely a keeper. I love the 2006 Mickey Pass.
                    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

wow i love the indy one as well .
                      HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Disneyland Paris AP in 1999 :

Last edited by DLRP_bopazot; 02-19-2007, 12:44 AM.
                        HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

OOOOOH SWEET! Yes yes post other park annual passes too!

Funny how Mickey Mouse needs an AP too though huh?

Comment

Cool deal -- hehe I was cleaning my apartment this weekend and found an old AP from 1996, lol... it has a picture of Walt walking through the castle (ie. that famous photograph, but in color).

And eeeeek the new AP design is scary, I don't like Mickey and Goofy dressed as Liberace. I hope theres a different one to choose from!
                            I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                            sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabog View Post
                              Cool deal -- hehe I was cleaning my apartment this weekend and found an old AP from 1996, lol... it has a picture of Walt walking through the castle (ie. that famous photograph, but in color).

And eeeeek the new AP design is scary, I don't like Mickey and Goofy dressed as Liberace. I hope theres a different one to choose from!

Oooh, I think the AP of Walt going through the Castle was the one I had before the Indiana Jones one. ARGH! Now I REALLY need to find it!

and yah lol, the goofy and mickey ap is terrible... I'm just not fond of the 'year of a million dreams' campaign. But there IS another AP you can get that isn't "special". I can't remember what it looks like though.

Quick, people... we need more pics of APs here!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X